crossbow season

boo711

No

Take that back, wasn't paying attention.

It will also allow crossbow use in the last 14 days of the Southern Zone archery deer and bear season and the final 10 days of the Northern Zone archery deer and bear seasons. 

are you sure? none of the other 6 threads mentioned anything about it.....

Yeah, I missed it to, but it appears so.

It will also allow crossbow use in the last 14 days of the Southern Zone archery deer and bear season and the final 10 days of the Northern Zone archery deer and bear seasons. 

I just Googled this >

• Associated Press

ALBANY, N.Y. — The new state budget includes an agreement that will give crossbow hunters their own season in New York.

Language within the budget will allow crossbow use for all small game, including turkeys, and any big game season in which firearms are allowed.

It will also allow crossbow use in the last 14 days of the Southern Zone archery deer and bear season and the final 10 days of the Northern Zone archery deer and bear seasons. Hunters who use conventional bows and arrows had lobbied to keep the more powerful crossbows at bay to preserve the purity of their sport.

Western New York Sen. Patrick Gallivan said the crossbow law will allow more female, disabled and older hunters who lack the upper body strength for a regular bow to hunt deer with arrows.

I don't muzzleloader hunt but always got the license so I could use the extra doe tag during archery

took me 7 years to convince my brother and friend to get it as well free doe tag valid anywhere...lol well worth the price..