Anyone ever buy from Buds Gun Shop online?

I have been shopping around for my first pistol and possibly eyeing a second one. I consider myself a thrifty shopper looking for the best deal and cheapest price for me. I have visited two local gun shops here in my area. I have also gone to a big box store. One of the local shops prices beat the big box store. The other was the same or higher pricing as the big box chain.

In comes Budsgunshop.com -The pricing these guys offer is amazing on a few of the items I have been looking at. Not to mention, shipping is FREE (ok not really as it is included in the pricing) but they still beat anything around here by $10 to $50 not including NYS tax. So my savings would potentially be between $45 to $75 including transfer fees to a local FFL. 

To me it is a significant amount to justify an online purchase from them and wanted to know if anyone else has purchased anything from them in the past. How was the service, and speed o f the transaction? Any issues you may have had? I read some reviews and most people submit negative reviews and very few positive. The reviews on their site are mostly positive and anything negative is about the actual firearm and not service related. So let me know whAt you have experienced, if anything. Thank you.

i have bought from buds and so have my friends.  i try to shop local but their prices are too good to pass up on certain items.  id say between me and my friends we have a bout 5 purchases from them.  only once was it not sent right away, took about an extra week-10 days.  

Local first but I have bought from them,In fact my new turkey shotgun I just bought from them.Expect at least a week maybe 8-9 days between buying the gun and shipping also.I like buds and will continue to shop there.One last thing,Buds has a reputation of not having the gun in stock when yo buy it now on the site.I would call them and make sure they have stock,I did that on a pistol last year and they took my money said it was on its way and then 3 days into the deal they said they didnt have any pistols.It took 3 more days for my money to show up in my account.Just a FYI

i have bought from buds and so have my friends.  i try to shop local but their prices are too good to pass up on certain items.  id say between me and my friends we have a bout 5 purchases from them.  only once was it not sent right away, took about an extra week-10 days.  

I agree that their prices are too good to pass up on certain items. I too try to shop local but saving $75 is big nowadays (at least for me). Maybe I could buy some ammo locally with the savings or an extra magazine or two. Or a few tanks of gas, or a dozen other things. I'm sure the wife could think of a few things as well and we all know it's best to keep her happy too.

Thanks for sharing guys. 

Three guys I worked with bought from Bud's and all of them had good things to say about them. The prices were good & they had no problems with shipping.

If you get the wrong gun or something is not right with the one you receive, you can always refuse delivery of it at the FFl.