happy father's. Day

Red

Happy fathers day! Today wife is taking kids to swim and soccer so I can work on the yard ;) having a BBQ later with family.

Working on putting in a above ground pool. Was way more time consuming then I thought. Took me two weekends to level ground good thing my neighbors took all my dirt.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Working til 5 . Older brother, Pop, wife and daughter and I heading to my aunts farm pond for some big ole bucketmouths and huge perch. Pop can use his new Ugly stick and Shakespeare reel combo. We're going bobber lobbing with some crawlers I picked. Pics tomorrow I'm sure. Blessed to have my soon to be 90 yr old Pop so active and in great health .

Happy Father's Day

Edited by turkeyfeathers

I went bow fishing this morning a few minutes after getting out of the car a bald eagle for over that was pretty cool then it was down hill from there walked down to the water it was too muddy for bow fishing so I took a hike around the creek made it back to the car 2 hrs later the car doesn't start my wife washes up the kids and picks me up three hrs later. Then we went to lunch now I'm watching a movie then taking the kids to gift farms and hopefully later I can drive the 25 miles and get my car to start lol