Just one more reason why I eat venison!!!!

First-light

Well, yuck! First of all, what are they doing eating donkeys? Second of all how do you stir fox meat in with the donkey meat. Is there another meat line in the processing plant that is preparing dead foxes for human consumption? Strange food preferences around the world. They probably think that roast angus is absolutely disgusting.

What makes you think the people in the processing plant are eating the meat? They know what is going into it. They're trying to sell you trash hoping you don't realize it all in the name of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahaha....man there needs to be a tour bus loaded up and driven out to the Tuesday/ Thursday livestock auctions....you'd all stop eating meat...or hidden cameras in ANY restaurant kitchen during it's busy Friday/ Saturday dinner hours...Hell I've seen prime ribs in fancy restaurants fly across a stainless steel table.... hit the floor and slide under the storage units...pulled out with a broom handle covered in crap...literally ..rinsed off and carved up...yep and that is a mild story...lol 

• Like 1