Doubled up on Monday morning. First harvest with a crossbow.

buffalojay83

Grunted the buck in at 8am and shot the doe around 9. Perfect shot on him, he dies within 50yds. Shot ended up being liver on her, gave her three hours, came down from my stand and she was within eyesight, around 60ish yds. She's laying flopped on her side. She gets up and walks off slowly. Caught up with her later about 200yds away bed down eventually after getting permission from the neighbor. What a guy! He came out on his side by side, distracted her while I snuck up on her and put another bolt through her heart. She excited shortly after. Then he helped me load her up, drove us back to my truck and helped me gut her and load her in my truck. I couldn't be more thankful to that neighbor, he went way above and beyond. Truly an ambassador of the sport.PXL_20221114_180030888.jpgPXL_20221114_191441054.jpgPXL_20221114_221434554.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 17

25 minutes ago, buffalojay83 said:

Grunted the buck in at 8am and shot the doe around 9. Perfect shot on him, he dies within 50yds. Shot ended up being liver on her, gave her three hours, came down from my stand and she was within eyesight, around 60ish yds. She's laying flopped on her side. She gets up and walks off slowly. Caught up with her later about 200yds away bed down eventually after getting permission from the neighbor. What a guy! He came out on his side by side, distracted her while I snuck up on her and put another bolt through her heart. She excited shortly after. Then he helped me load her up, drove us back to my truck and helped me gut her and load her in my truck. I couldn't be more thankful to that neighbor, he went way above and beyond. Truly an ambassador of the sport.PXL_20221114_180030888.jpgPXL_20221114_191441054.jpgPXL_20221114_221434554.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Now that’s how ya fill the freezer. Congrats. 

• Like 1