They just caught the Greene Co. murder suspect

PREDATE

I'm listening to the scanner right now. They just chased him through my area (broome county). At speeds in excess of 140mph he just hit the spike strips in Cortland County. The suspect didn't survive!

Good work NYS police! He was obviously guilty of something!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

What more facts do you need Lawdwaz and papist? if the above stated post that started this  topic is accurate then the 2 facts in the post are all you need to justify the outcome of the chase. Good job by the police to stop the chase.

JHC, all I see is a title to the post saying "They just caught the Greene Co. murder suspect"   I have to pay $10 every time I use the Google function and didn't want to do that for this info.  I was only hoping I could get the background on this badass suspect and what happened in the supposed murder.

Thanks in advance for the consideration of a reply.

WOW! Some dingweeds need to hop down from their high horse! If you were related to the 2 victims in this double homicide you wouldn't be so apt to run your pie hole. Fyi the guy shot himself in the head before the police got to him

• Like 2

Some folk think they are John Wayne round here. It used to be a pillar of American freedom that you where innocent until proven guilty in a court of law by a Jury of your peers.

For those that love the Police State - Go take your families to live in a central American crap hole for five years and come back and tell us about how awesome it all was. We'll wait.

A - we haven't heard any 'facts' yet.

B - I'm really more appalled at the gung-ho, brown shirted, anti-Constitutional attitude of some folk. That is an issue that transcends this particular case. History is doomed to repeat when such ignorance abounds.

WOW! Some dingweeds need to hop down from their high horse! If you were related to the 2 victims in this double homicide you wouldn't be so apt to run your pie hole. Fyi the guy shot himself in the head before the police got to him

fed6af_3778234.jpg

• Like 2

And saved the Tax Payers $50,000.00 (or more) per year for 20-30 years !

And saved the Tax Payers $50,000.00 (or more) per year for 20-30 years !

7, with good behavior. LOL!!

He lost control during a high speed chase, and ended up driving into a ditch. Then he shoot himself in the head as officers approached the car.

Edited by ants

Some folk think they are John Wayne round here. It used to be a pillar of American freedom that you where innocent until proven guilty in a court of law by a Jury of your peers.

Remember that western where John Wayne and the murderer are about to get into the gun fight. They both approach each other from opposite ends of the street at high noon. John Wayne yells "DRAW" then the murderer, not wanting to face the good guys or a trial, draws his pistol and shoots himself in the head??

That was great.!!!

I'd have to say the suspect proved his own guilt by running at high speed, endangering innocents without regard, and then killing himself. Case closed.

I say anyone who leads the cops on a life threatening, dangerous high speed chase is guilty of something serious. I also have no problem with the police using extreme force to end the chase.

Directed at me?

I know nothing of this incident and haven't seen anybody hang a link to the crime yet.

I ain't leaving until I get some info.........................until then, :banghead:

What more facts do you need Lawdwaz and papist? if the above stated post that started this  topic is accurate then the 2 facts in the post are all you need to justify the outcome of the chase. Good job by the police to stop the chase.

Now I have the facts thanks to CCHC and all I can say is the outcome of a horrible situation was a positive for the taxpayers of NYS and more importantly saved the victims families from enduring a trial for the POS. 

Directed at me?

I know nothing of this incident and haven't seen anybody hang a link to the crime yet.

I ain't leaving until I get some info.........................until then, :banghead:

i believe it was directed at Papist for spouting off about a police state before he knew anything about the case.

Edited by Belo

I am curious  Did he confess in a letter before offing himself, or is there proof definitive he was the guy?  If not he is innocent until proven guilty.  Granted he offed himself rather than face prosecution.  However this could lead to a lot of innocent people dying somehow and being the criminal they have been looking for for a long time.  If he was the perp, great he is not going to do it again.  If he wasnt the real one is still running around scott free.  

I am curious  Did he confess in a letter before offing himself, or is there proof definitive he was the guy?  If not he is innocent until proven guilty.  Granted he offed himself rather than face prosecution.  However this could lead to a lot of innocent people dying somehow and being the criminal they have been looking for for a long time.  If he was the perp, great he is not going to do it again.  If he wasnt the real one is still running around scott free.  

I was saying just that to my wife last night after we heard about Robin Williams. I said what if this guy didn't do it and he was running because he was speeding and in a suicidal mindset over the ex wife. I am sure they must have eyewitness or something because they seemed pretty confident about the make and color of the car