Site Suggestions & Comments

I know I'm new to this forum, but being a computer guy I have to say this.

Is it me or are these posts in the wrong date order?  

Wouldn't you want the most RECENT posts on page 1 and not page 3 or 10?

This is probably a setting the admin can set so that we see the latest postings first.  I didn't see anything in my personal settings that could change this.

Thoughts from others?

This is probably a setting the admin can set so that we see the latest postings first.  I didn't see anything in my personal settings that could change this.

Thoughts from others?

Most forums are setup this way. Newest posts last. 

Hi John - I know that's the way it is set up, I'm putting forth that it is backwards.  All social media has newest posts first.   And THIS one especially being LIVE from the stand, who wants to go through 3 pages of September posts (especially on a mobile device), to see what's happening this morning in the stand?  

• Like 1

Hi John - I know that's the way it is set up, I'm putting forth that it is backwards.  All social media has newest posts first.   And THIS one especially being LIVE from the stand, who wants to go through 3 pages of September posts (especially on a mobile device), to see what's happening this morning in the stand?  

Click the last page first :)  I can't change it just for one thread.

Hi John - I know that's the way it is set up, I'm putting forth that it is backwards. All social media has newest posts first. And THIS one especially being LIVE from the stand, who wants to go through 3 pages of September posts (especially on a mobile device), to see what's happening this morning in the stand?

Hey I tend to agree but didn't think too much about it. If you use tapatalk on your smartphone and enable notifications you can see that there are new post and swipe to read them, it'll take you to the newest posts, no scrolling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey I tend to agree but didn't think too much about it. If you use tapatalk on your smartphone and enable notifications you can see that there are new post and swipe to read them, it'll take you to the newest posts, no scrolling.

Better yet, Tapatalk takes me to where I last left off.

• Like 2

You just go to the last page. Pretty simple. Back to live from the stand....

Thoughts from others?

I've never seen a forum that way

OK - I know all things I can do to circumvent it and workaround it, I was just throwing it out there to make an improvement.

Thanks for the quick replies.

Now we have to go around your post when we are looking to read about hunting. Just throwing that out there
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Instead of uploading pics it's easy to just use the image tags. But when trying to do so it will respond telling you the extension is not allowed. I know cabelas for one won't work.

That happens if u link a image with no extension. Example instead of deer.jpg you just have deer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk