Site Suggestions & Comments

Gun Raffle tickets. Other forums I am a member of have different rules for raffle tickets, just want to play by the rules here.

Who is it for? Charity, nonprofit, other?

If its other then you would need to be a advertiser.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

We need an ignore button. Many forums have them ,just click on a guys name hit ignore never see any of his posts.

Seems like this feature could lead to some confusion if you were reading through a thread, but maybe it's for the better if you really can't stand that person! lol

Maybe they deleted the PM or left the PM?

Nope- the PM is still active and another member sent me a test PM that worked properly.

Maybe I should have asked if anyone is having trouble with PM's to or from "Red".

Shoot him a message to say hi and get back to me,lol. It looks like his are the only one I got problems with.

Great Site!  Glad I came across it.  My only complaint (and this in no way will effect me negatively from continuing to be a member), is the personal pissing contests that some topics turn into.  I have ZERO issue with a good debate, but don't see any room for personal attacks, name calling, and general BS that had nothing to do with the original post.  There was a recent one where a Moderator even wrote to take it to PM and the conversation still carried on with no consequences.  I literally had to read through 7 pages of posts to see if anythign relevant was added to the topic thread.  It was a good topic too.  By that point there was no use in replying because people stopped reading it. 

Any way to be a bit more forceful in stopping those conversations from ruining a thread??

• Like 1

Great Site!  Glad I came across it.  My only complaint (and this in no way will effect me negatively from continuing to be a member), is the personal pissing contests that some topics turn into.  I have ZERO issue with a good debate, but don't see any room for personal attacks, name calling, and general BS that had nothing to do with the original post.  There was a recent one where a Moderator even wrote to take it to PM and the conversation still carried on with no consequences.  I literally had to read through 7 pages of posts to see if anythign relevant was added to the topic thread.  It was a good topic too.  By that point there was no use in replying because people stopped reading it. 

Any way to be a bit more forceful in stopping those conversations from ruining a thread??

We are trying, people get heated / passionate about things.  Some folks were PM'd and asked to kick it down a notch. 

We are trying, people get heated / passionate about things.  Some folks were PM'd and asked to kick it down a notch. 

Right!  As I said, I thoroughly enjoy the site.  I don't want to put anyone on the "ignore" list because i am not offended or anythign.  It just ruins some posts.  It would be nice if they were warned well prior to 7 pages of BS is all!  lol

• 8 months later...