josephmrtn Whitetail Challenge Youth Div thread

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hang in there, Joe.  The box of Rice-a-Roni will be shipped to you any day now!  LOL

The prizes for this contest were unsolicited donations, each and every one of them. Most were the material prizes shown, and the QDMA memberships are basically cash out of the donor's pocket.

If you dont like the prizes for the contests, feel free to donate some that you feel are better. The members that donated the prizes should feel very good about what they did, and not have their offerings slandered by others.

Classy

• Like 4

You guys have the sense of humor of doorknobs.  I actually have no idea how and from whom these prizes were given out.  I have absolutely NO interest in any of this.  I only tried to make a funny comment to Joe asking when his prize would be sent out. 

For those who are too young to remember around here, Rice-a-Roni used to be a popular consolation prize on many TV game shows during the 60's and 70's.  Instead of sending contestants home with nothing, they gave them a years supply of Rice-a-Roni.  Better than nothing I guess.  LOL

Regardless of how you meant it, it came off as a slam on the prizes. I dont care if you razz me for how long its taken to send things out, I feel bad that it has, stuff is boxed and sitting in my dining room but circumstances havent been condusive to me taking the stuff to the UPS hub to ship. One of the winners stopped by my house and picked his stuff up.

I do get the rice a roni reference though.

Or Kraft mac and cheese,complete with metal filings.  :nyam:

My apologies for my poor attempt at humor. In no way was it meant to disparage the prizes,donors,contest,contest winners or WNYBuckHunter.

Probably should have thought about it before posting. My bad.

• Like 1