prfsn24

Tremor

Wow! You are not kidding, that is a buck of a Lifetime with a bow in Orange County! Congratulations! I live and hunt in Orange County. Just curious what town you got him in? I just got permission to hunt a big piece of property in Montgomery this past year. I hope there are some nice ones running around there! 

CONGRATS!!!!!

A feather floated to earth. A hawk saw it, a bear smelled it, and a deer heard it hit the ground, but the coyote did all three - first.

Wow

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

- John

Spread the word, and tell your hunting friends & family about - HuntingNY.com - New York's Hunting Forums

Was that buck taken in the AR section of Orange. That is one hell of a deer for Orange or anywhere for that matter. I hunt 3M and we are getting bigger bucks but nothin like that monster..

Awesome deer .... Congrats !

97.3% of statistics are made up
To Err is Human - To Forgive Divine 

Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy !

Was that buck taken in the AR section of Orange. That is one hell of a deer for Orange or anywhere for that matter. I hunt 3M and we are getting bigger bucks but nothin like that monster..

I shot him down in the Monroe-Woodbury area of 3M. I have had my eye on him for a few years now. 

anyways nice buck... what kind off bow is that?

The bow was a Darton. Just starting shooting their stuff this year and I love it. 

Great Buck!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—   I took the one less traveled by...and that has made all the difference.  - Robert Frost