CNY Weather

airedale

57 minutes ago, airedale said:

Watched the local weather out of Syracuse this morning, not surprised but I ain't going to complain too much, at least around my neck of the woods we have not had the usual feet of snow.:good:

2024-01-31_112217.png

Just watched the Watertown forecast and it’s 30-40’s next 10 days with no snow and sunshine. Sucks for ice fishing but no complaints here. Great being able to get some work done on the big expansion of the deer pens in the winter months. 

I recall (many years ago) that Corning Glass contacted the national service regarding "cloudy" days vs. "sunny"days. Seems they were testing their photo sensitive glass, and how the clouds affected it. Apparently, they were told that Corning NY was among the cloudiest places in the country. Supposedly, they just tested it locally. 

No snow plowing for me yet this year (1000' driveway).......Yee-haw! I know it won't last but I am really getting to be a big fan of this global warming. Lets start buying more gas-guzzlers and aerosol cans of stuff.