Shooting sticks

I'm thinking of gettin a pair or making a set of shooting stick's/by or tripod for this gun season.Since having hand surgery 2 week's ago and still heeling this would help my self out any suggestions.I will only be hunting from the ground only.

Store bought are nice the are adjustable for height.I have a set bought so long ago forgot where I got them.I made my set I use the most.But what you are sitting or lieing on makes a difference.Like most things ,if you don't want to be aggrivated do not buy $$ Cheap.

Lots of options from home made to store bought.  I have a few different types and have one I'd let you borrow.  I can snap a picture of them later on.............I just checked, they are a three piece bungee corded two legged design, made of aluminum. 

If you'd like to give them a try, I can drop them in the mail Monday.

another good use for the trigger stick is when you are in a ladder stand the shooting rail is all ways to low i use mine to rail the shooting bar to where i want it

My daughter discovered another great use for it.... a "Chin rest", for those slow days when nothing is moving, and you need to take a nap!  :D  She gets more use out of it that way!

• Like 1