Anyone Watching The Game?

DirtTime

It wasn't bad. It was pure BS! Legal hit. Shoulder to shoulder. First time in many years the Bills have had a winning record this time of the season. I would be happy with at least the playoffs.

But, we have this game, the another top tier team in the Packers ( Hmmm...cheese heads....packing...you do the math ), if we can't beat the Raiders...we need to move to Canada, then the Pats to end the season. We need this win after the Miami loss.

EDIT:

Done! Bills go to 7/6. That last TD was the nail. Bills DF let the pony's walk right through. Orton is OK, but without Spiller, it's all but over.

Edited by JustRob

Ever notice how the elite teams get the calls that go for them !

Ever notice how any Buffalo team never gets a good call...........Anyone remember that "Oilers" game? Forward lat.

Or, how about the Sabres? The famous "Blue Line".....

At least we still have a winning record for this time of the year.

I'd rather slam my fingers in a door then watch football . The head coach of the NY Gaints, Tom Caughlin ? His sister bought their building lot from my father in law, their yard backs up,to,our land. The husband was always telling me all,this inside info about the team yawn... I had no idea who,he was talking about .

My nephew in Tenn. his best friend was QB for the Titinas , he always invited me down to party and sit with the players family's at a game. In fact he had a players pass to,get in anywhere he wanted. Nice kid but I'll just see him at Christmas .

I always went to my kids games, have zero interest in watching strangers kids play.....