I graduated today....

growalot

Yep I got my T-shirt and was told good luck and behave...lol No More PT...well at least until I have to finally do something with this dislocating shoulder....I now wake up feeling almost normal...though I have that one 24 1/2 acre piece of property I'm still afraid to go into...baby steps. They did tell me that I'm at the fitness level of a 30yr. old and my biggest problem is over doing things...thus the behave  ;)

Now  I hit the gym 3 days a week and the property and elliptical here in between...I'm up to 6 miles at the gym each time plus all weights and exercises and 1-2 miles here plus exercises and weights on off days...so heres hoping I stay out of trouble...lol

Cheap,Cheap,Cheap,Cheap...yep thats my song and until the insurance company reimpurses me that 100.00 I will be going no less that 2x's a week to get my 50 sessions in :cheese:  Then I'll re-up for another 6 mos. and it starts again...

Most of the leg,bridges push ups and stretching exercises are done before my feet hit the floor...and well I have always walked a mile or more daily plus the work I do in the woods.....which is why near 57 and to be honest way over weight...they still say my fitness level is that good. 

Turkey season will be tough...so I'll just have to settle in and get my birds early!...lol

Thanks...Just got back from the gym....can't go my usual Friday because I see the Orthpedict surgeon tomorrow for that sign off.......Had to laugh the ppl going to PT still are glad I'm at the gym because they can still see me...eegads it gets me all off count...lol...I probably will be having a glass tonight...Vodka though....12 miles in two days...I'm thinking I just might be a tad sore tonight.... :unsure: