IL Buck Still at Large

letinmfly

This is a big 10 pointer that's still running around on the property I hunt in IL.  He was seen the other night again by my friend out there.  Hoping he survives till next year because I would like to put an arrow in him.  :)

This pic was taken in September right near my stand.

post-1974-1314553909_thumb.jpg

I just joined the site today and see that there are guy's on here that like to put doubt on people post. This photo is not a fake!!! If this is how you treat people around here than I guess I'll keep looking forum that doesn't call others integrity into question!  Boy these forums are full of jerks!!! >:)

looks photoshoped

I can assure you that it's not photoshopped.  The pic was taken by my friend who lives out there with his cell phone and thus it's not the best of quality.  But I thank you for your idiotic post.

I posted the pic because I thought that it would be appreciated but I guess I was mistaken.  I hope some of you did.

I just joined the site today and see that there are guy's on here that like to put doubt on people post. This photo is not a fake!!! If this is how you treat people around here than I guess I'll keep looking forum that doesn't call others integrity into question!  Boy these forums are full of jerks!!! >:(

Good luck finding a site where nobody disagrees, ever lol.

While I dont agree with erussell on this one, questioning things is not a bad thing and is part of life.

I just joined the site today and see that there are guy's on here that like to put doubt on people post. This photo is not a fake!!! If this is how you treat people around here than I guess I'll keep looking forum that doesn't call others integrity into question!  Boy these forums are full of jerks!!! >:(

While I dont agree with erussell on this one, questioning things is not a bad thing and is part of life.

WNY,

I agree with questioning being a part of life, however I don't see a question mark at the end of his statement.  Which leads me and others to believe that he's just envoking his opinion, which is wrong.  Usually comments like that lead me to believe that the person making them is ignorant or jealous...or both!!

My buddy, who took the pic, happened to be doing some scouting when he saw the bucks rack sticking up over the soybeans as he was bedded in them.  When he got a little to close the buck jumped up and ran off and that's when he snapped the pic with his cell phone.  He's one of a handful of good bucks in the area and I hope I can get a crack at him next season.  Thanks to those of you that can appreciate this great buck for what he is!!

WNY,

I agree with questioning being a part of life, however I don't see a question mark at the end of his statement.  Which leads me and others to believe that he's just envoking his opinion, which is wrong.  Usually comments like that lead me to believe that the person making them is ignorant or jealous...or both!!

My buddy, who took the pic, happened to be doing some scouting when he saw the bucks rack sticking up over the soybeans as he was bedded in them.  When he got a little to close the buck jumped up and ran off and that's when he snapped the pic with his cell phone.  He's one of a handful of good bucks in the area and I hope I can get a crack at him next season.  Thanks to those of you that can appreciate this great buck for what he is!!

Letimfly,

I second that. There are people on here that just love to question everything. How deep do we have to go on a simple picture of a great buck or wether that little boy who got shot was hunting or not. It's insane, it's a great site hang around and just use your ignore button now and then!

We have had more than our fair share of fakers and cheaters on this site and the previous site. Those of you who have been around a while know what I mean. I simply made a statement that it looks photoshoped? I will make sure to add a question mark so as not to offend anyone. I'm sorry I still dont see it, it doesn't look like any cell phone photo I have ever seen, but to each his own and "Good Luck" next yr with that.

We have had more than our fair share of fakers and cheaters on this site and the previous site. Those of you who have been around a while know what I mean. I simply made a statement that it looks photoshoped? I will make sure to add a question mark so as not to offend anyone. I'm sorry I still dont see it, it doesn't look like any cell phone photo I have ever seen, but to each his own and "Good Luck" next yr with that.

With all do respect you don't even know me and for you to call me a faker and a cheat is totally uncalled for and inappropriate.  However from your posts I can tell and have every right to call you ignorant and jealous.  I also don't need your "Good Luck" for next seaosn with that deer nor would I accept in good faith.  You can take your sarcasm and skepticism and shove it.

The only thing that matters here is that I and my hunting partners know that the buck exists and will take lots of pleasure trying to outsmart him next season.

Have a Merry Christmas Mr.Scrooge!!

The pic looks like it was scanned from a print.... Sort of like emailed the printed then scanned back into a pc. There is an odd boarder mark on the bottom edge of the pic.

i'm not questioning the pic of the buck in the field but I wonder about the source. If it were photoshopped then the editor took great care it Covering it up...  I think it's a great pic none the less.

Decent looking buck. Does not look out of the ordinary for Illinois. Not sure why anyone would say the pic was photoshopped. It just looks like someone scanned the pic and then posted it. I agree with Burt, why do we have to question everything someone posts. This was just a nice pic of a nice deer posted on a hunting forum.