Nice survivor

wooly

Thanks guys!

Well, he stopped by again last night. He's better than I first thought he was. :O Gave me all the angles this time. Didn't see a single deer down there today.  One more shot tomorrow.

I dumped the last of his favorite buck urine here on my way out. :)

CDY_0005_filtered.jpg

CDY_0007_filtered.jpg

CDY_0009_filtered.jpg

CDY_0012_filtered.jpg

CDY_0013_filtered.jpg

9h.

He's been hanging with a group of 6 does and fawns that made an appearance at the blind Sunday afternoon before dark. I'm sure from the timestamps on other pics he wasn't far behind but hung behind for a little while longer untill complete dark. I'll be in the blind this afternoon to try to end his streak of birthdays in the final hours. ;)  Very happy to see one like him make it this far and looking forward to finding his sheds if he eludes me today.

Well, it's a bit late for advice, but but like WNYBuckhunter said, it might have been a good idea to back-track him when he left you the first picture to see where he came from. Or go the other way to find out where he goes. I suppose it probably would be a good idea to do that anyway and maybe learn something for next year. A little leg-work this year may give you a heck of a headstart on him next year.

Doc

Yes... nice buck!

Here's hopin' you can find both sheds this year and then take him next year.  That'd be cool.

Looks like that's gonna be the plan. I'm more than OK with just his sheds. I had a great season regaurdless. I'll let yas know when they turn up. ;D