Bass Pro - Missouri

Five Seasons

Had a business trip to Kansas City this week and drove through Springfield. The 4 of us determined there was no way we could pass it up and it did not disappoint. I'm told it's the largest one in the country but I can't verify that. The place is home to an NRA firearm museum and Archery Hall of Fame. If you're ever near the place make some time to go in. You could easily spend a day there and your little ones wouldn't get bored.

Edited by Belo
  • Like 6

This is the original store and it is a "destination" for sure. Went in 1998 and spent the better part of three days taking in everything. Restaurants, museums, exhibits, indoor gun range, archery range, and on and on. The fly fishing shop seemed as big as my house. The restaurant "Hemingways" over looked one of the huge aquariums. Did not cover the whole store and they where in the process of adding on.

Yep, it is going to be NY's first big store, and will be just shy of 150,000 sq feet.

I think it's great all these big box hunting stores are coming to NY. It's funny when you hear all the doom and gloom about license sales. Makes you wonder if they know something we don't?

• 1 month later...