Bergen swamp COUGAR

Paula

Ya but I believe..one of you Rochester area guys correct me if I'm wrong...they did have a moose running around WNY some years ago It was on the news....

Theres usually a thread or two showing trail cam pics of moose from NY on here each year. Didnt DEC just start adding the pieces to allow moose hunting in the future?

Ya but I believe..one of you Rochester area guys correct me if I'm wrong...they did have a moose running around WNY some years ago It was on the news....

It was in my parents yard on Lake road in Webster near Bay road. Dad said his back outside motion light kept going off .... We Found some really big " deer tracks" in his garden that was a little weird I'll tell you !!!!

It was later spotted bedded down in a backyard / field two houses away .

I would only be guessing on how long ago that was, but it was on the news.

• Like 1

this was sent to me on FB, hope you can click on his name to see it

https://www.facebook.com/jerome.sullivan.129?pnref=story

It appears Jerome got enough messages about his fake picture where he claimed he got the photo on his deer cam he setup on a buck and took it down. Why people need attention so bad they make crap up is beyond me.
  • Like 1

It appears Jerome got enough messages about his fake picture where he claimed he got the photo on his deer cam he setup on a buck and took it down. Why people need attention so bad they make crap up is beyond me.

one of Jeromes friends said he believed him, if he said it then it was true. I could not post in Jeromes page or comment so I sent Steves link to him and his friend. Lol. I know I shouldn't have but I had too much time on my hands last night