grampy's boy

Zswint478

Welcome to the site Zach, glad to have you!  Grampy is a great guy, you can learn much from him especially about the outdoors and hunting so listen when he talks, I do!  Looking forward to hearing about all your adventures together in the beautiful woods of New York State.

• Like 2

Welcome Zach! So glad you decided to join us. ( I didn't know he did, until after he signed himself up.) There are some really great people and hunters here. They are always willing to help with any hunting and outdoors questions. I have learned a lot from them myself! Just pull up a seat and join in anytime! You are the best hunting buddy a grampy could ever ask for. I too, Iook forward to this hunting season with you and all the hunting seasons we will have together. I love the time we spend together. Your enthusiasm and always being there, keeps me young. I'm so proud of you and love you very much.

Thanks for the nice comments. You guy's are awesome!

• Like 6

Welcome Zach! So glad you decided to join us. ( I didn't know he did, until after he signed himself up.) There are some really great people and hunters here. They are always willing to help with any hunting and outdoors questions. I have learned a lot from them myself! Just pull up a seat and join in anytime! You are the best hunting buddy a grampy could ever ask for. I too, Iook forward to this hunting season with you and all the hunting seasons we will have together. I love the time we spend together. Your enthusiasm and always being there, keeps me young. I'm so proud of you and love you very much.

Thanks for the nice comments. You guy's are awesome!

One of the best posts ever on this site!

• Like 2