LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

29 snow gone crunchy crunchy, I have to make it to work today so hunting behind the house where nothing has been moving last couple weeks but with it bring the predicted best deer movement day of the season I was not staying in bed. I just need a lot of luck!

you're mistaken. It was crunchy , crunchy , crunchy. Hope you're right on deer movement. Starting to get a little disappointed out here. Good luck

So I'm trying to lure deer in using mental telepathy. Concentrating real hard so one will appear. FYI. It didn't work with Heidi Klum , heart shaped jacuzzi in Niagara Falls either. Meh , All I got was Oprah in a kiddie pool.

The secrete is Atomic Fireballs. Pop one in and before it's gone a deer will show up.

Not sure what works on Heidi Klum , I'm still working on Sophia Vergara, came close with Mike and Ike's still fine tuning .....

• Like 2

Thanks pop. No sooner did I put tag away and a hot doe came in behind me. This six right on her tail. Wanted her but she got nervous and scooted. Not a great rack but nice sized buck. Muzzleloader at 25 yards. He went 10 Going to field dress him and hunt does. Lots of shooting going on and splendid day.

post-4567-0-81711200-1448464282_thumb.jp

• Like 15

The neck coozy is the best tho. I don't know how I lived without it.

folks bought me one last year that has hand warmer pocket in it. It's pretty slick. Haven't even put gloves on yet today. Buck dressed out and below stand , drinking coffee and hoping for a doe. Absolutely stellar day out. Cold but sunny and no wind
  • Like 1

The secrete is Atomic Fireballs. Pop one in and before it's gone a deer will show up.

Not sure what works on Heidi Klum , I'm still working on Sophia Vergara, came close with Mike and Ike's still fine tuning .....

I bought the cheap knock off fireballs in a pinch this year and they don't work! And they break in half almost immediately.

• Like 1