When is the peak time hunters sight in?

mike rossi

We want to drop off our sighing in targets at shooting facilities around the time most hunters are sighting in for deer season. When is that?

Also, if you want to print off targets, you can from our website. We did the best we can to design the targets so that a minimum of ink is used when printing, so the cost per target is as cheap as we could get it. (If you use an ink printer). Taking one target to a print shop like staples and running them off is sometimes even cheaper. Lazer printers are another matter.

The reason we are doing this is to draw people to our website and our web address is on the targets. 

Here is the direct link to print targets:     http://nydovehunting.weebly.com/free-targets.html

Sighted the rifle and patterned the shotgun about a month ago. Just after buying them. Went up this morning and checked both, still right on par. My gun season starts on 10/24 so before that I will triple check the rifle.

If I was bow hunting this year I would have been shooting as much as possible to keep things dialed in for at least the past two months.

• Like 1

Let's see.  What day and time does bow season open?

;)

BTW, I just use a sheet of white paper with a dime sized blaze or black dot on it.  That small aiming point really proves the "aim small, miss small" adage.  It's also real easy to see the bullet holes in the white paper, so you can adjust the scope accordingly.

Edited by Mr VJP

I was wondering about when the shooting ranges get crowded or used more? 

two weeks before season opens, with the weekend before being an absolute madhouse at some.......the only problem I see is some ranges make $$ selling targets, so they probably wouldn't be too keen on the idea of offering up free ones, but you never know.