DOING A CONTROVERSAL ESSAY FOR ENGLISH CLASS

Robinson446

Thanks guys... Comments were that she liked my essay, although she thinks i should have chosen either Guns helping heal or guns for protection instead of taking both of them on but she said she was suprised i toook them both on and came out very sucsessful with it. She said that she is looking forward to reading my 11th grade papers and she would recommend me to any job because alot of the jobs if your still in school like to see a teacher or principal recomendation... Thanks for your support guys and good luck with your hunting seasons in the future.

Might have been a 95 without Ted ;D

Here we go on the ted thing again. Man u guys dont know when to give it a rest do ya?? funny part is she came up and personally told me that her husband watches Ted Nugent all the time so i really dont think having ted in there did any damage?? just my point of view though... Again im 15... i said the Great ted nugent. Big whoop. Give it a rest man....