Beer

Dom

Not pictured: Snookie passed out in your room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pretty much. We would hit the boardwalk find some girls like 16-17 who were on vacation with their parents. Bring them back to our room and drink all night among other things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Who remembers beer balls ? 55 12 ounce servings. I copped my first feel of boobies after a beer ball blast I was 45 but that doesn’t matter does it ?!

used to be a mainstay in college.  Every weekend me and my dorm room mate would buy a case a keystone, a beer ball a 6 pack of Killians and put in $5 each for the Keg.  

The Killians was to have some good beers on friday night to start the weekend.  Then the keg party was either fri or sat night and the case of keystone was for the non keg night.  

The beer ball was tapped at 11:30 on Sunday for NFL pregame.  A couple of times the seal got busted and we had to cut the top off and scoop it out with a ladel.  Yeah college. 

and most every weekend the keg party started in another room and ended up in ours anyway.  lol 

and yes Boobies !  lol always boobies. 

Scored this beauty. Only 4 cases in wny. Had a small tasting at VIP section of Buffalo Brewbash years ago. Perennial Artisan Ales Sump. Imperial stout with Sump “Los Rosales “ coffee. Going to need a special occasion soon as can’t lay this one down as coffee will fade. Bottled 01/18/2018b0d3f3a03cb7b6c89fae55affdfcf8c6.jpg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Afternooner. Clown Shoes The Exorcist dry hopped stout. Bitter , dry and roasty. Thinner than most stouts. Good chocolate and coffee shine through but a wee bit bitter IMO. . 2a2d3ccf74b222b5b1f4e49481925680.jpg308eba6165df4b25bbbcb682d2074f02.jpg40d19560e1b2dc32771adbb7ded9c2dd.jpg
And as per discussion other day. Drank at room temp.

Scores extra points for the cool can. :drinks:

20 hours ago, Dom said:

What is the cheapest beer per 6 pack have you ever purchased?For myself was Golden Anniversary I paid $1.49 It was shit beer but being 17 at the time it didnt matter the brand

Not sure if it was the cheapest but during my college days in Utica you could get Saranac 6 packs for $2.99 at Price Chopper. I think they had a special deal with the brewery being right there.  

Scored this beauty. Only 4 cases in wny. Had a small tasting at VIP section of Buffalo Brewbash years ago. Perennial Artisan Ales Sump. Imperial stout with Sump “Los Rosales “ coffee. Going to need a special occasion soon as can’t lay this one down as coffee will fade. Bottled 01/18/2018b0d3f3a03cb7b6c89fae55affdfcf8c6.jpg&key=ac0f7228a000a4fa52bb71bcf577e50ad370ca6b197b69669ea3c61436132e6d

We sat on ours for a year. Didn’t feel it lost its coffee. Great beer.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Dom said:

Wholly Paycheck Batman!

Good week in the office. ;)

In reality, I won't drink all of this; they are investments.  Some of my best clients really enjoy these beers so some will be given as gifts.  The hard to find stuff is always appreciated plus it's way cheaper than buying top end bottles of liquor!