Beer

Dom

3 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I’m hankering liver and onions so this should be suffice.   I think    On a weird tangent 

Last time I had Liver made me I'll haven't had it since. That was back in the 90's. And I used to like it. Go figure.

Last time I had Liver made me I'll haven't had it since. That was back in the 90's. And I used to like it. Go figure.

So many liver haters. Well posted in the beer thread almost makes sense lol. My wife as a veterinarian gave me the 10 minute description of what a liver does. Yup , it’s an oil filter. And it’s so good. I guarantee I’ll be at the Goat within next week and having it again. With a beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Dom said:

Not sure how many bottles but my local beer shop has some.I guess the price may be why they still have it.Can you taste the coffee flavor?

Dom, yes you get the coffee flavor.  It's balanced nicely with everything else.  The maple syrup finish wrapped in bourbon needs to be experienced to truly enjoy.  It's a phenomenal brew.  If you like the Founders Breakfast Stout, then you'll love the CBS.

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Haven’t had any beers in awhile so having this ; ) #matchingglass67262166cce6be91f9471472e2568a97.jpg

I keep meaning to try this, but then see things like CBS or BCBS still on the shelf. :haha:.  Like it/love it? What does it compare to?

• Like 2

Kept the streak alive of trying a new beer every Friday on the train ride home, but this one is disappointing actually. I typically like amber ale's and the one doesn't do it for me.

7e5ce5be26d811cfcab68202439a5b9b.jpg&key=b9ecafb063c2d96b6b9b93ffd4f4fa97164b11a9dd355e060706985ce4d3e736

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Set it up! Someone was supposed to take charge and set up something Albany but It never happened. I’d come up for a weekend and split a hotel room with some guys.

Let's get a head count going.  Opening Day is Friday, July 20th.  So maybe target the following weekend, Sat the 28th?  I live and work up here so dates are very flexible.  

Biz - In

Jdubs - In

Who else?

• Like 1