Beer

Dom

14 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

So U store them like wine in a fridge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, BROW.  I keep the good brews in boxes on a shelf in the cellar.  At beer o'clock, they come upstairs and into the fridge or freezer to chill.  Some are left to chill longer than others, depends on the brew.  

The easy drinking stuff is left in the garage to stay chilled during winter or in the spare fridge for easy access.  It never lasts. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

No, BROW.  I keep the good brews in boxes on a shelf in the cellar.  At beer o'clock, they come upstairs and into the fridge or freezer to chill.  Some are left to chill longer than others, depends on the brew.  

The easy drinking stuff is left in the garage to stay chilled during winter or in the spare fridge for easy access.  It never lasts. 

What is the easy drinking stuff?

3703d4f53790a44f344cc5ba48197aa2.jpg&key=bfcdb483eab87c4d8cb3585f8499daf15c3e68d43d5f71311c8d8dbf5f761e2d
Just finished shoveling this lame storm. Time for a beer. Start with a sour.

Shoveling? How much u get? Where u at? I left Yorktown this morning with nothing. What will I come home to?

Shoveling? How much u get? Where u at? I left Yorktown this morning with nothing. What will I come home to?

I never respond properly to a quote. New Windsor. 3+ inches. You should be fine in Yorktown.

• Like 1

Just saw this tap list online. Teresa’s Cafe in Wayne , PA outside Philly. Impressive !! The light blurring out the Founders is KBS and CBS. The right side is mostly Russian River. Russian River ( who make Pliny the elder ) only distro to a few CA cities and very limited in Philly. Lost Abbey's ,Boon Oude Kriek not dogs eitherb9a9ee5f1753ccdf34574873150bfb70.jpg

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Just saw this tap list online. Teresa’s Cafe in Wayne , PA outside Philly. Impressive !! The light blurring out the Founders is KBS and CBS. The right side is mostly Russian River. Russian River ( who make Pliny the elder ) only distro to a few CA cities and very limited in Philly. Lost Abbey's ,Boon Oude Kriek not dogs eitherb9a9ee5f1753ccdf34574873150bfb70.jpg

Solid lineup! :drinks:. The Firestone Walker Parabola is one I've been looking to try.  My cousin lives in Lansdale.  There are many taprooms like this around the Philly area. 

6 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Solid lineup! :drinks:. The Firestone Walker Parabola is one I've been looking to try.  My cousin lives in Lansdale.  There are many taprooms like this around the Philly area. 

I've got a FW 21st in the cellar. Parabola comes around here fairly often   I'll keep my eyes open for you 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dom said:

What is the cheapest beer per 6 pack have you ever purchased?For myself was Golden Anniversary I paid $1.49 It was shit beer but being 17 at the time it didnt matter the brand

No idea on cheapest   Used to drink a bunch of Kochs golden anniversary, Genesee cream ale pounders in the cardboard case (the hard case you could thwap the cap off the edge with), Old Milwaukee ,Goebel Pounders from cardboard case when 17 and 18 though   Tell you what though  Had a Naragansett the other night  Bought a single at Trader Joes   Loved it  Come to find out it's $5.50 a sixer of pounders