Beer

Dom

Hit up at my sisters over the weekend to help with some projects. Spent a day and a half jack hammering concrete and then chainsawing! At least she took me around to the micro breweries in Plattsburgh that I have not been to. Hit Ausable Brewing Company and was real impressed. Has a great IPA and a delish bourbon porter. Then hit Oval which was eh so so. The other was Valcor built in one of the old Air Force base buildings which was pretty fine as well. Another good IPA and a smoked stout stood out.

I'm back home now relaxing with some take home bourbon porter and an ACID Extra Ordinary Larry cigar.

3936b1d172d72ffd3d65bfa7ff13d618.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Fletch
  • Like 1

Partook in a few myself this weekend. In no particular order, here are a few.

Not posting the 12 pack of Coronas I drank Sunday at a BBQ. They were free and it was hot. Plus we were playing Cornhole.

post-287-0-82439300-1464652266_thumb.jpg

post-287-0-58278200-1464652281_thumb.jpg

post-287-0-30778700-1464652391_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

OH I'll be buying some dirtwolf that's for sure. Guy I work with has the last name of Wolf, anytime someone says " big bad wolf, gone to,the Wolfs and so on he pretends to be offended . Can't wait to drink that dirtwolf in front of him !

OH I'll be buying some dirtwolf that's for sure. Guy I work with has the last name of Wolf, anytime someone says " big bad wolf, gone to,the Wolfs and so on he pretends to be offended . Can't wait to drink that dirtwolf in front of him !

Do it while playing the song "hungry like the wolf" on your phone.

• Like 2

Love me some Boccet club pizza !! Gotta love the pepperoni that cup and hold little pockets of grease.

Same here, Bay and Goodman pizza , has the small thick slices that cup .

It's not the same as the orignal B&G ( meaning you won't get shot , and the pizza is not quite as good) but love that pepperoni .