Beer

Dom

Junction craft engineers IPA at the Old spaghetti factory. (Thursday ) :Toronto eae2f7882b59de982f00c6d531969758.jpg
Jack Astors (Friday)
Alexander Keith's IPAc4b3af2d58124c9c9203fdd5649ac677.jpg
Hop City Barking Squirrel ( not a lager guy but this is pretty darn good ) 6c52775d0d39edc36e8c45e05a9a6e69.jpg
Fionn McCools Irish pub (Saturday )
Another Barking Squirrel 116d38298618627f23589dd1a874eb3c.jpg
Irish car bomb ( with Baileys ?! Usually whiskey but oh well ) a2bc09ddc4e5cb37f120ee3d7b981a51.jpg
Hotel beer. Watching Sabres beat the Leafs here in Toronto 6c6545b06e23d7db6e0f8e9159923bd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

My favorite beer is Hofbrau. I have a kegarator and buy it by the half kegs. I got hooked on it while in Germany last year. I also like Spaten as a second favorite. 

Yea hofbrau is pretty good. When I lived on UES many years ago I used to go to Heidelberg pretty often to drink.

Drink a beer and chill. I love all kinds of music but it doesn't mean I like what some of them stand for. I can still enjoy what I like to listen to and mute what I don't. 

I only watched it to see Metallica and Lady Gaga perform together which was Freakin awesome except James's Mic wasn't working and he was pissed. Also Gary Clark JR. can play a mean guitar. 

Edited by Zem18

I was kidding Zem. But, I do not watch award shows.

I lost faith in Metallica with the "Black Album". They went to mainstream. Now, I will have to look tomorrow to see this performance with Lady Gagme. 

I have a copy that a friend made for me of their demo No Life Till Leather from vinyl to cassette, it's barely audable, but having it is a piece of history as Dave Mustaine was still in the band at that time. If I remember I'll take a pic of the tape and post it. They really haven't showed me anything since Master Of Puppets. I have to say Kill 'Em All is my favorite album from them, with a dead lock tie between Ride The Lighting and Master Of Puppets. ...And Justice For All was OK and acceptable at best.

All Hail the big 4! Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth, and Metallica! Seen all but Megadeth live. Anthrax and Slayer both twice.

Any who...I did have that beer so cheers!

:drinks:

• Like 1

I was kidding Zem. But, I do not watch award shows.
I lost faith in Metallica with the "Black Album". They went to mainstream. Now, I will have to look tomorrow to see this performance with Lady Gagme. 
I have a copy that a friend made for me of their demo No Life Till Leather from vinyl to cassette, it's barely audable, but having it is a piece of history as Dave Mustaine was still in the band at that time. If I remember I'll take a pic of the tape and post it. They really haven't showed me anything since Master Of Puppets. I have to say Kill 'Em All is my favorite album from them, with a dead lock tie between Ride The Lighting and Master Of Puppets. ...And Justice For All was OK and acceptable at best.
All Hail the big 4! Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth, and Metallica! Seen all but Megadeth live. Anthrax and Slayer both twice.

Any who...I did have that beer so cheers!
:drinks:

Maiden is better than all four of those bands put together. Come at me lol!
  • Like 1

Loved that Maiden documentary from a few years back. Never saw them live but wished I had. Big thumbs up for the Big 4 too rob!!! Metallica's new stuff is pretty damn good and I hate the Load, Reload, and whatever else came in that era of the band. Check out Beyond Magnetic on You Tube. Great 5 song EP and of course the newest Hardwired to Self Destruct.

Loved that Maiden documentary from a few years back. Never saw them live but wished I had. Big thumbs up for the Big 4 too rob!!! Metallica's new stuff is pretty damn good and I hate the Load, Reload, and whatever else came in that era of the band. Check out Beyond Magnetic on You Tube. Great 5 song EP and of course the newest Hardwired to Self Destruct.

I have this weird channel called Palladium and the doc is on there once in a while. How cool is it that Bruce flies their jet on tour? I saw them a whole lot when I was a kid, probably seven times. Always a massive production

I'm a beer snob. Bud will be fine for beer bread. Or any other adjunct lager.
Dark stouts for meats and stews
Just made smoked Gouda beer cheese soup with IPA
Lager for chili and beer can chicken

Beer snob here as well. That's my general rule of thumb.