Beer

Dom

Last nights beer. Saw Bells Hopslam for $19 a sixer and sells out quick It's really good but that's crazy. Settled in on the next best thing. Both only brewed once a year  a9fbe809343d6f39bfbea73e9c4739b8.jpg&key=b45a7ec0c319e30acabb408b6a8b9a0e79e283b511b5288542937df28ebb5d10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw Hopslam too at Wegmans for same price, nope. I picked up Troegs and UBU mixed packs instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, doebuck1234 said:

Good ole genny.itll do for me!was looking at the genny bock special edition they have out but just stuck with what i know.any insight on the bock?

20170205_151319.jpg

The bock is very good.  It usually sells out pretty fast.  Anyone I know who has tried it, likes it better than Shiner.   I don't think I could drink it year round like cream ale, red eye's or light, but I always look forward to it at this time of year.   It sure tasted good with the venison stroganoff my wife made for dinner on Friday.  It is dark colored and I like to pour it out of the green "goat" can, into a glass mug so I can enjoy the color and the different flavor.  Soon it will be time to pour one for kickoff.

Edited by wolc123

13 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

The bock is very good.  It usually sells out pretty fast.  Anyone I know who has tried it, likes it better than Shiner.   I don't think I could drink it year round like cream ale, red eye's or light, but I always look forward to it at this time of year.   It sure tasted good with the venison stroganoff my wife made for dinner on Friday.  It is dark colored and I like to pour it out of the green "goat" can, into a glass mug so I can enjoy the color and the different flavor.  Soon it will be time to pour one for kickoff.

Salesman for the genny brewery i see.now i have to try it!

29 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Salesman for the genny brewery i see.now i have to try it!

I don't work for them, but I never cared for any of that foreign or out of state stuff. "Pure Hemlock lake water makes the difference".

Edited by wolc123