Beer

Dom

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

Ok I know Goose Island is a sellout but the bar had an event going on and had Bourbon Aged Stout on tap in 3 years. I had the 2014 it was damn tasty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their bourbon barrel aged stuff is all great.  Their other run of the mill stuff is horrendous.

• Like 2

Binghamton Brewfest is tomorrow evening. Can't wait. 100 different breweries and a few wineries and cideries. Ill try to remember to take pics but after the first hour it is going to be tough. Hours two and three may just be a distant memory. Here's to hoping all goes well. DD is my BIL so should be a blast. Will report tomorrow evening.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Zem18 said:

Binghamton Brewfest is tomorrow evening. Can't wait. 100 different breweries and a few wineries and cideries. Ill try to remember to take pics but after the first hour it is going to be tough. Hours two and three may just be a distant memory. Here's to hoping all goes well. DD is my BIL so should be a blast. Will report tomorrow evening.

Good times zem enjoy.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Zem , I see the breweries list what beers they'll have now. Some good ones. Enjoy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I didn't see that until now when I read you saw it. I've had a bunch of them already so ill hit the ones I haven't had first then top em off with the classics, at least that's the plan. Gonna grab something greasy at McDs on the way. Pics to come.

Over indulged a bit last night trying to keep up with a 26 year old. Ouchy but had a good time til I went outside in that fresh air and it hit me. Tried some great beers though. 

Had to drive to Scranton for soccer so hit up Krispy Kreme, YUM.

IMG_20170225_171638642.jpg

IMG_20170225_174144171.jpg

IMG_20170225_180052495.jpg

IMG_20170225_180252015.jpg

IMG_20170225_181245368.jpg

IMG_20170225_182557727.jpg

IMG_20170225_185013677.jpg

IMG_20170226_100548461.jpg

• Like 5