Beer

Dom

I'm not. I deleted it after I hit 2,500 unique beers. Found myself chasing ones I've never had before. Too much effort and money lol. Now I'll buy new ones to me but also revisit old friends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any east coast beers you might be looking for. ?

We go to treehouse a couple times a month. And hit the alchemist every spring.

I've had 1 Sip of sunshine , smattering of Trillium ( was in Boston last year ) , 1 Heady Topper, never any Treehouse. They weren't selling in those short windows of opportunity while I was in MA Have you tried Woodcock brothers XPA ( think they're on version 9) ? Really good. I had a can of #7 and #8. Sells out crazy quick here. Think they're from Wilson NY

I've had 1 Sip of sunshine , smattering of Trillium ( was in Boston last year ) , 1 Heady Topper, never any Treehouse. They weren't selling in those short windows of opportunity while I was in MA Have you tried Woodcock brothers XPA ( think they're on version 9) ? Really good. I had a can of #7 and #8. Sells out crazy quick here. Think they're from Wilson NY

We have some great breweries by me. All within 45 min. Industrial arts,equilibrium,rushing duck and magnify.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Elmo said:

No. I just haven't had a new beer since Tuesday. Been drinking out of the same six pack the past few days.

Same here, Saranac Clementine just didn't post. Sorry to disappoint you. 

• Like 1