Beer

Dom

Bellevue IPA at the Seattle airport Marriott. It's not great. But watching Siena/Iona is, there is no better time in sports than the next couple weeks!.faea3042d21cc6f6424c9fcf309e3d27.jpg%26key=da9c21048334baaa184e3d92fd02a7cc10eec965dfa331e6a4d5ca9c7889db04&key=882e34d7be627e7de940a186aec66fa0a818e0d07b8415aaa2de46b10beb395c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

March Madness
The start of MLB
The start of golf
The start of pool season
The start of fishing
My birthday (3/31)
Annual raise at work (4/1)

What a time to be alive!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Bellevue IPA at the Seattle airport Marriott. It's not great. But watching Siena/Iona is.

When I first read this I thought Siena and Iona were strippers.

• Like 4

I got up at 5am and flew across the continent. I wouldnt trade for

your commute though Biz. I commuted into the city from Dover NJ for a year and wanted to kill myself every morning lol

My commute is 46min no train stops, no traffic. It's similar to many people who drive to work.

I take an 823am train each morning.

• Like 1

Customer brought this in for me. Perfect blend of hops and citrus. Only available at Treehouse brewing in Boston for limited hours each week. 100 rating On Beeradvocate and I see why. I'm in love lol. ffb227ec2534e2b46d9d482beda4bb51.jpg590e7f424f00dcf3279f7537b96fe981.jpga88273a9d4e7ff54396d4e6f1ae7014a.jpg
Was on my bucket list. Now to hook up with Heidi Klum

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

You guys got some lives. On a good day (M-F), I pull into my garage around 715pm but many times much later.

So, then going by this, and your time frame of posting in "Whats For Dinner Tonight", your wife is the real grill master? :girlcrazy:

So, then going by this, and your time frame of posting in "Whats For Dinner Tonight", your wife is the real grill master? :girlcrazy:

Nope. She never grills. Check the times of anything grilled M-F, always after 715-730

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 7:53 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

My commute is 46min no train stops, no traffic. It's similar to many people who drive to work.

I take an 823am train each morning.

I will stick to my commute....

Up oh some time between 7 and 8:15. Then a stroll downstairs through the living room, kitchen, grab coffee and some fruit, continue on through the playroom and up the stairs to my office. If I wait to 8 the kids are gone to school and traffic is a breeze!! If I head in earlier congestion is to be expected and sometimes even tolls!! (kids looking for money!)

I will stick to my commute....

Up oh some time between 7 and 8:15. Then a stroll downstairs through the living room, kitchen, grab coffee and some fruit, continue on through the playroom and up the stairs to my office. If I wait to 8 the kids are gone to school and traffic is a breeze!! If I head in earlier congestion is to be expected and sometimes even tolls!! (kids looking for money!)

Yea lol. That's why I take retirement very serious. Want to be out in 50s