Beer

Dom

8c821f051f04b6063091ff654dc5d51f.jpg&key=220d9bc8521ffe5072ca8ac070d35c4a1a6696f2989d0f9a5934afe8f211c5c8

Saw someone posted this on here so when I saw it at the store, I figure I give it a try. I rank it very high on my list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have posted it. Good stuff.

• Like 1

Had son's 11th Birthday party tonight. Bought a 12 pack o pales from Southern Tier. Didn't take any pics as was playing host. Now trying to get 4 boys to settle down for the sleepover. Maybe I need another beer. 

• Like 1

Off today but went in late to prep for busiest day of the year. Demo day. 12 golf club manufacturers in the dome. Complimentary Sculpin
Huh. Where'd that pic go ?!

You guys need a pro staffer down in westchester? Send me some free stuff! Lol

• Like 1

On March 10, 2017 at 0:12 PM, Fletch said:

My plan was retire at 50 but 2 kids changed that plan!! Now i'm hoping for 55-58.

My plan is also 58 which I turn in a couple weeks .... May 27 th is my date to retire . It was a like that scale Lady justice holds. I'd be home and my wife would drive me nuts tipping it one way ,then go to work and be tired of all the BS tipping it back . Basically my body is shot, getting out while I can still move okay .

Time for a beer !

image.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Happen to see any Winchester xr 20 gauge turkey loads ? 

Didn't even look as I don't own a 20 gauge, and I don't turkey hunt anymore. Sorry I should have and forgot. Picked up a 20 pack of Remmy .243 100grain though. Came home with $53 left on my gift card.