Beer

Dom

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Didn't see any bows, only xbows (no joke).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks who had the xbow's had some Hoyt product hanging; but I don't think set up, just the xbows and that target alley.

Even I had a beer there today, I have no idea what it was as I didn't buy.

Met up with 2 guys doing a hunt with an outfitter I know and are a bit lost on packing and paperwork. It'll be a miracle if they manage to get on the plane with their stuff; but I think a little assistance today sorting through gear and such helped. 

Haven't been to that show in ages, a little something for everyone. Want to book a Maine bear hunt you had plenty of choices! LOL

Liked a Loomis 3 piece spinning travel rod, but not the price.

• Like 1

Your head must be pounding this morning...No way I wouldn't have topped off that como with homemade anything!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

904am. I'm up and feel pretty good.

I already screen shot it .... 

But  I have a feeling he's a bit like me , I tell my wife everything ( ok 99%) that way nothing can really get back to her and take  me by surprise  . There are guys at work who,keep,things from their wives , like the holiday check we get that's like 11 days pay!  But they all find out sooner or later then the  shtf ! 

I already screen shot it .... 

But  I have a feeling he's a bit like me , I tell my wife everything ( ok 99%) that way nothing can really get back to her and take  me by surprise  . There are guys at work who,keep,things from their wives , like the holiday check we get that's like 11 days pay!  But they all find out sooner or later then the  shtf ! 

Exactly the same with me. She's fully aware.

14 minutes ago, Elmo said:

450172218889beec48471c9ba7e3878a.jpg

Broken Bow Brewery American Lager and a sleeping toddler.

Seen this scene many many times. Now it's my grandson getting some zzzzz. Ah the good times.

• Like 1

47192f1bf42fac645a7f918fd6d23db4.jpg

Sampling some beers at the International Restaurant and Foodservice Show at the Jacob Javitts Convention Center. Was there for work checking out POS vendors so I couldn't sample too much.

• Like 3