Beer

Dom

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

So if Tacks and AT take the 7 express into Manhattan, the first/closest stop in Manhattan is Grand Central right? Snafu is a cool bar to watch a game and eye candy bartenders (or at least it used to be). They probably have happy hour specials. It's a short 0.2 mile walk from Grand Central. Then post GTG, Armend can head south to SoHo and anyone heading to GCT can steer Tacks back to the 7 train to get back to his hotel.

THOUGHTS? it's about 1 mile from my office, so i can be there by 530-ish.

Looping in  @Elmo @crappyice 

All good with me. No express train to manhattan at that time, but thats not a big deal

So if Tacks and AT take the 7 express into Manhattan, the first/closest stop in Manhattan is Grand Central right? Snafu (47th/Lexington) is a cool bar to watch a game and eye candy bartenders (or at least it used to be). They probably have happy hour specials. It's a short 0.2 mile walk from Grand Central. Then post GTG, Armend can head south to SoHo and anyone heading to GCT can steer Tacks back to the 7 train to get back to his hotel.
Looping in  [mention=789]Elmo[/mention] [mention=327]crappyice[/mention] 

Well it certainly is nice to be included even though I have zero shot of attending...sorry kids the party will need to go on without me....I feel like Biz and Jerky could use the undivided attention of two big buck slayers of 2019 any way.
I am tremendously disappointed in myself so don’t try beating me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

All good with me. No express train to manhattan at that time, but thats not a big deal

Ok. I thought they ran during rush hour? Maybe it's only the other way? I usually only ride the 7 train when I go to Mets games.

So if Tacks and AT take the 7 express into Manhattan, the first/closest stop in Manhattan is Grand Central right? Snafu (47th/Lexington) is a cool bar to watch a game and eye candy bartenders (or at least it used to be). They probably have happy hour specials. It's a short 0.2 mile walk from Grand Central. Then post GTG, Armend can head south to SoHo and anyone heading to GCT can steer Tacks back to the 7 train to get back to his hotel.
Looping in  [mention=789]Elmo[/mention] [mention=327]crappyice[/mention] 
I can be there at 420. It's literally less than a block from my office

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

[mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention]  [mention=2496]ATbuckhunter[/mention] [mention=5278]The_Real_TCIII[/mention]I just noticed Snafu has NO FOOD, only drinks. Should we pick somewhere else nearby, so we can eat? Stout? Public House?
I'm probably only going to pick at something if even that. Gotta cut back on snacks and junk food. Too fat.

36 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

I'm probably only going to pick at something if even that. Gotta cut back on snacks and junk food. Too fat.

36 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Ill do what ever, im just there to have a good time 

Alright, we'll stick with Snafu to start and take it from there.

• Like 1

Just now, The Jerkman said:

Hope nobody in my office is planning on going there today

why not? it would be great for coworkers and internet friends to combine forces. Myabe you can get Tacks on the trading floor tomorrow morning to ring the bell?

29 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Hope nobody in my office is planning on going there today

1 hour ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Ill do what ever, im just there to have a good time 

19 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I’d like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tacks needs to eat. Change in plans, but same exact distance from GCT. Public House  - 41st and Lexington. They got happy hour & food. I haven't been there in years but i remember it being a massive sports bar.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Tacks needs to eat. Change in plans, but same exact distance from GCT. Public House  - 41st and Lexington. They got happy hour & food. I haven't been there in years but i remember it being a massive sports bar.

@The Jerkman you on schedule? Tacks has landed on time.