Beer

Dom

I may need more than a few of these tonight after the Ortho visit today. I’m gonna need some knee surgery soon. The issue has caused me to miss most of this season but at least I gimped my way out to the closest stand and got a doe opening day of rifle. 
Anyhow, this Good Fortune IPA is very tasty. Maybe enough of them will bring me some good fortune. 
At least I have beer...

53186DF9-3D4E-43AC-9D2F-603EFD95D6AF.jpeg

• Like 3

Need some beer advice for turkey day...blonde ales? Not too hoppy IPA’s? And then some serious juicy crap as well(double IPAs or New England IPAs )

I figure High Life covers all but just in case you guys know some others I should consider...pretty good beer selection at Pelham dececcio so give me your top choices and I’ll start there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Need some beer advice for turkey day...blonde ales? Not too hoppy IPA’s? And then some serious juicy crap as well(double IPAs or New England IPAs )

I figure High Life covers all but just in case you guys know some others I should consider...pretty good beer selection at Pelham dececcio so give me your top choices and I’ll start there

I like the new Captain Lawrence NEIPA green can. Also the Ray’s above from Yonkers. And the Bell’s hazy (also above)

• Like 2

Southern Tier has a blonde ale but not my cup o beer so that's the only one I know.
Check the IBUs on the IPAs, the lower the number, the less bitter they are and won't taste AS hoppy unless the can states double dry hopped or something to that effect.
Any of the Juice Bombs from Sloop will fit your juice requirements but there are several NEIPA, DIPA, & TIPAs out there and too many to list.
Honestly there are so many choices, it may be better to ask at the store. Good luck and post up your choices except for the High Life!!!

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

e644e73fc13aec19088fb41444a48f4f.jpg&key=7867ab46ed70ca3135de660adeb7f29ddec5167b98be409a63b4e20c53b1bdc5

No idea what i got here but the dude at Pelham’s Dececcio seemed to know his “beer.”
The true shining star, High Life, not pictured

Hunted with some other members of the camp last week and one brought me some of the Up to get Down. Not bitter and that beer is brewed especially for DeCecios so of course he recommended it. Not sure on the others but I'm sure you have the bases covered. Enjoy. 9a60a5ce302cc1810f7f2ac866aef6f6.jpg

Hunted with some other members of the camp last week and one brought me some of the Up to get Down. Not bitter and that beer is brewed especially for DeCecios so of course he recommended it. Not sure on the others but I'm sure you have the bases covered. Enjoy. 9a60a5ce302cc1810f7f2ac866aef6f6.jpg&key=fb823542f39e4f1f1a79558a0b5f8025410b67457d2f2b8fedba54fa70328bf4

He told me about that it was only brewed for them...I’m ok with that- makes it a bit more unique, no?

• Like 1

Hunted with some other members of the camp last week and one brought me some of the Up to get Down. Not bitter and that beer is brewed especially for DeCecios so of course he recommended it. Not sure on the others but I'm sure you have the bases covered. Enjoy. 9a60a5ce302cc1810f7f2ac866aef6f6.jpg&key=fb823542f39e4f1f1a79558a0b5f8025410b67457d2f2b8fedba54fa70328bf4

He told me about that it was only brewed for them...I’m ok with that- makes it a bit more unique, no?

1 minute ago, dbHunterNY said:

i've had all the Nightmares about now... almost gone. have some Exposure in the fridge. haven't had "blown from a gun" though. sadly i've been busy and looking for any.

Their 10.1 % abv IPA's are so incredibly balanced and not boozy at all. Dangerous though lol   Sours are no slouch either