Beer

Dom

Sorry to throw a curve in the great beers you all are drinking but could not pass up on the price.Bush 16 FL.OZ. at 1996 a case out the door.Not top shelf but are very cold and taste good after a long warm week.

• Like 3

Seiko diver , model skx 007. Customized by a guy in Hong Kong, after market bezel, face and Omega sword hands. I added the Omega sharkmesh strap .

And yes Genny Bock , my last ones .

Nice. Only thing I know about Omega is I walked into their store at The Westchester Mall once. They handed me free champagne and I asked the price of a watch I liked it and was 27 grand. I had another free glass of champagne and walked out without a watch. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

I thought of all of you when I saw this so I had to pick it up. $13.96 for a 12pack at Walmart. Going to my BILs cabin in PA this weekend with my 10yr old son and his 8yr old cousin. Guy weekend fishing and hanging out. This will be the weekend 12er. Will report when we get back Sunday.

This pack of trouble is gross. Tried it but nah. Not so good

Back from the cabin and the beer was not the best but not the worst I've had. Was cool and refreshing on this beautiful summer weekend. I tried another local brew from Rusted Rail Brewery in Miflinburg,PA. Very good IPA.

Some other dead soldiers from the weekend and the venison bratwurst on the smoker we had for lunch Saturday. Venison spidies for dinner Saturday night.

post-287-0-27380300-1466970548_thumb.jpg

post-287-0-13808600-1466970566_thumb.jpg

post-287-0-53818900-1466970580_thumb.jpg

post-287-0-53630600-1466970598_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Figured these were better than pics of a cans/bottles of the aforementioned beers.

Sadly, as a married man with a kid, cans of beer are just as interesting some times.

• Like 1

I'm married too. We aren't dead.

Ha!  My wife doesn't mind me looking at women.  She's smart enough to know all men do that.  It's the kid that kills me.  At the end of the day when we finally get him to sleep, all I want is a can of beer...or two.

• Like 1