Beer

Dom

00426cd0cf45b181779379f3995fee95.jpg

Just got done cleaning the pool. Man the weather the last two days has been super! Off to Denver for 5 days then Oakland for 2. It's looking hot out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

try and hit Great Divide and Avery in Denver. Be careful with Avery though. They like throwing 18% percent stuff at you.Farmstead in Oakland !! Edited by turkeyfeathers

I have a couple bottles of this but haven't gotten into it yet. What's it like?

hit them fresh. Good tropical notes with a slight bitter finish. Mild lacing. I think you'll enjoy it. Still wish Singlecut would label their bottles better with description of what the heck is inside and what style even

try and hit Great Divide and Avery in Denver. Be careful with Avery though. They like throwing 18% percent stuff at you.Farmstead in Oakland !!

Unfortunately I will have very little time to get out it is a business trip. May sneak a quick escape if I can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought of all of you when I saw this so I had to pick it up. $13.96 for a 12pack at Walmart. Going to my BILs cabin in PA this weekend with my 10yr old son and his 8yr old cousin. Guy weekend fishing and hanging out. This will be the weekend 12er. Will report when we get back Sunday.

post-287-0-02603400-1466726670_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Please forgive me. But this Coors light girl gave me free Coors light and glass.

How could I refuse ??

Edit for posting from phone without reading glasses !

post-253-0-00870800-1466805110_thumb.jpg

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 1