New Civil War  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What side will you be on?

• Left, guns scare me. I miss my pink pillow. Ooh!
    • Right, Bring it, I'm a prepper and can live off the land.
    • Left, I work for the government and will follow orders.
    • I work for the government and will defect to the right.

You're overlooking the simple fact that American's as a whole are lazy and will do nothing to cause inconvenience to themselves and/or family. In addition most are self absorbed and couldn't be bothered, as the last national election showed, a majority of American's no longer bother to turn out and vote. Do you think they would support a civil war and the resulting hardships that would come with it? This talk of civil war is nothing but idiots on the far right who have nothing better to do with their time. Not to mention the mere fact that at the first signs of conflict the powers that be, local, state and federal law enforcement, would immediately crush anybody who would take up arms. While the rightwing jerkoffs boast of their ability to challenge the government we all know that any uprising would be quickly overpowered by the massive amount of firepower and personal available to the authorities.

You're overlooking the simple fact that American's as a whole are lazy and will do nothing to cause inconvenience to themselves and/or family. In addition most are self absorbed and couldn't be bothered, as the last national election showed, a majority of American's no longer bother to turn out and vote. Do you think they would support a civil war and the resulting hardships that would come with it? This talk of civil war is nothing but idiots on the far right who have nothing better to do with their time. Not to mention the mere fact that at the first signs of conflict the powers that be, local, state and federal law enforcement, would immediately crush anybody who would take up arms. While the rightwing jerkoffs boast of their ability to challenge the government we all know that any uprising would be quickly overpowered by the massive amount of firepower and personal available to the authorities.

Thats what the british thought too with the american colonies....

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 2

It's nice to have such a positive-thinking patriot on board.

Where do you live, and how much do you weigh?

• Like 2

Liberals believe the display of the Confederate flag to be racist....avatar pic?

conservatives consider the display of the confederate flag as being racist as well.  

They do?

Personally, I think anyone who thinks it's a racist symbol has no education regarding the south or the War of Aggression.

There are plenty of Southern Blacks who admire and display that flag.

As far as another civil war goes, there are plenty of real Americans in this land that have removed themselves from the politics and election process in this country, simply because it has become a farce.  But a civil war would be completely real to many of them, and I believe they would get involved with gusto if given the chance to force constitutional principles on the leftists without fear of going to jail.

• Like 5

All conservatives support the confederate flag? Can you prove it?

I find it funny that the right wing is standing up for a flag that was a symbol of the democratic party. Democrats ran the south during the civil war. So if you support the flag do you support the democrats?

Your first statement was a generality.  In general, conservatives do not find the Confederate flag to be a racist symbol.  In fact, many so called "liberals" do not agree it's a racist symbol either, but like I said, those would be the educated ones who know a little about the Civil War.

The Conservative platform is standing up for the historical meaning of the flag, which is a symbol of the Confederacy, it's stance against aggression and the soldiers that fought under it.  It's history, not racism.

Conservatives support the truth.  The truth is Democrats of today are trying to re-write history to fit their agenda.  Supporting the flag means you are actually opposing the Democrats of today, who are trying to stifle free speech, free thought and intelligent debate, in order to control the minds of their low I.Q. supporters.

I can't tell if you are trying to provoke an argument, or are really that clueless regarding the history of the civil war and modern day Progressive Leftists.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 1

Papy. U quoted my statement before vjp response..... And Didn't even give an answer or copy and paste anything.

Well. I said conservatives find it racist. Vj reponded with "they do?" And i will say yes. Unless ur saying every single conservative is on the same page. Are u telling me there isnt one conservative who finds it racist? And if so can you prove it.

But vj did give a good response to what i said. Ill take it that generally conservatives dont find it racist while liberals do.

Not trying to start an argument.

Edited by diplomat019

Papy. U quoted my statement before vjp response..... And Didn't even guve an answer or copy and paste anything.

Well. I said conservatives find it racist. Vj reponded with "they do?" And i will say yes. Unless ur saying every single conservative is on the same page. Are u telling me there isnt one conservative who finds it racist? And if so can you prove it.

But vj did give a good response to what i said. Ill take it that generally conservatives dont find it racist while liberals do.

Not trying to start an argument.

You some unaware that your own initial statement suffers from the issue you are taking with VJs commentary.

' I said conservatives find it racist '

You see what you did there?

Edited by Papist

In reality, the only ones who find it racist are the ones who want it to be racist.

When a racist displays the Confederate flag, that doesn't make it racist flag.  It makes it a symbol being misused by a racist.

Edited by Mr VJP
  • Like 2

In reality, the only ones who find it racist are the ones who want it to be racist.

When a racist displays the Confederate flag, that doesn't make it racist flag.  It makes it a symbol being misused by a racist.

EXACTLY….But again, liberals write their own definitions and expect everyone to accept those definitions, because they truly believe that they are so much smarter than the average person.  

• Like 1