Whats your fav food while in the woods?

WhiteTailBuckDeer

I learned that there's a big difference between one cup of coffee and two cups of coffee. I like to stay out as long as I can. So I stick to one cup of coffee and take only granola bars or protein bars with me.

so true. Mostly it's the coffee leaving that becomes my issue with cup 2. Stinky stuff B)

Licorice in different flavors cut to bite size if sticks.Gummy bears too.Egg samich or 2 if an all day sit is expected.I like miracle whip on home made bread,nice and fresh,stick to the roof of your mouth fresh.I also like swiss or baby swiss on the egg. A bottle or 2 of water.Any granola bars I take,or anything that has a factory wrapper,get's unwrapped and put in a quieter zip-loc. If late season and cold,coffee if sitting all day,otherwise just water.

I always hunt dark-dark so I bring a bagged lunch. Always 2 peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. No coffee (worried about smell) when I hunt, I bring water and juice boxes (sugar). I even brush my teeth unscented.

Oats & Honey granola bars, apples, banana, peanut butter sand, and water. Come November i usually start dropping one of the Airborne tablets in my water for some added nutrients in hopes of keeping any colds from developing.

how many of the males on this forum just wizz off the stand or next to your ground blind? How many pee in a bottle or something? And do your habits change depending on what you're hunting and in the case of deer (bow or gun)?

ok sooner or later it had to end up here! lol Alot is made out of sent and getting rid of it but im not sure how much it matters. my buddy and i were returning to our stands after lunch. he said nature was calling so he stopped and i kept going. i got about 100 yrds down the trail and he starts shooting. asked him on the radio if the deer was down, he said yes, so i went back. got there as he was just finishing his reason for stopping. 8 point down, pants up. so not sure if scent control is all its cracked up to be!

if im turkey hunting or hunting on the ground (walking) i usually just find a bush, but in a tree i usually bring a disposable water bottle and drink it down over the course of the hunt and about the time it gets empty i fill it back up screw the lid on tight and toss it in my pack to be disposed of back at my truck or back at the house...