Spam

Dom

My lunch today was a can of sardines on saltine crackers garnished with some crushed hot pepper relish...

Today I had skinless/boneless Gourmet Selects from Starkist,  but probably my all time favorite are called LIGO and they come in a round can like a tomato paste can and are a product of the Phillipines... The Mermaid's daughter-in law is Phiilipina and picks them up for me at the local Oriental store for a buck a can.. They are in tomato sauce with chili added and are to die for..

• Like 2

I love anchovies, but NOT on pizza... I'll open a can and eat them all day on crackers.. I also like them in salads, etc.

Every year around the holidays, an Italian friend of mine gives me some hot peppers stuffed with anchovies and marinated in olive oil...GOOD STUFF !!   I have tried doing them myself, but mine never tasted as good as his...

How about peanut butter & Fluff...............that there is about s good as it  gets.  :)

My 18 year old son is a peanut butter & fluff nut!! He would live on it….Im constantly cleaning up that Fluff crap in my kitchen..Just did it this afternoon!!!!!…...

Peanut butter and banana???? Oh yeah…..

• Like 1

Liver sausage anyone?  That's near the top of my list along with egg salad (chocked full of green olives too).  White bread and Miracle Whip.........................

liver sausage on rye with Webers mustard and a slice of purple onion goes in hunting backpack

egg salad always goes hunting with me too.

• Like 2

liver sausage on rye with Webers mustard and a slice of purple onion goes in hunting backpack

egg salad always goes hunting with me too.

What is liver sausage do you mean liver worst yes with onions an mustard