What gear are you lacking

fasteddie

What gear are you lacking for the 2011 deer season ?

I am considering getting a winch for my ATV . I never felt the need for one until last season when I had to get a deer out of a gulley . I think I could have pulled it out if I had a winch (and took the ATV with me ) .

Has anyone thought about buying something that they need or could use to help with their hunting ?

Eddie, you should checkout the winch I got.. Viper, it was a great price and amazing quality.  I used it a few times this year along, raised a tree stand with it, and also moved a tree.

For the 2011 season I'd like to setup few more tree stands and grab another trail cam.  I think I am going to get a new sight and arrows for the bow too!

I think that I will write my congressman and request that the following be introducd as legal hunting implements in NYS:

Ancient Aztec Weapon  safe.gif

Ancient Aztec Weapon. Each ancient Aztec ... in using the bow and arrow. It is believed that the arrows could fly 450 feet or more. Slings Another devastating ancient Aztec ...

www.aztec-history.com/ancient-aztec-weapon.html · Cached page 

a climber that is light and i can sit in for the whole day.Thinking a summit viper.

A new trail cam.

Some beter camo.Something like predator.I have been thinking of making my own tho.I know that predator makes some really good stuff but i am just stuck on the idea of making some cammo my self that is pretty blendy but  not coppying a pattent.The mossy oak stuff just sucks in the fall up here.( I made some snow camo that blends in like crazy.That is easy though.)LOL.

And a new muzzle loader.

The only things on my list for this coming season are a new slug gun and a couple of treestands. Oh, a new ground blind too.

Dick's had the Ameristep Dog House Blinds on sale ....buy one , get one free for $70 . $35 apiece is a pretty good price . They are nice for gun hunting but not roomy enough for Bow Hunting ..

i need another trail cam and also i need to either buy or weld up some security cages for them. I also need some turkey calls.

Plus all my scent shield and deer scents as well, i usually get that stuff closer to the season. Oh and another swivel bow hanger. i always pickup a bunch of stuff each year....

The only things on my list for this coming season are a new slug gun and a couple of treestands. Oh, a new ground blind too.

Dick's had the Ameristep Dog House Blinds on sale ....buy one , get one free for $70 . $35 apiece is a pretty good price . They are nice for gun hunting but not roomy enough for Bow Hunting ..

Im not a fan of them. My buddy has one and I dont like it at all. I like the hub style blinds.