Payton Manning calling it quits today!!

maytom

Rape?? When was that?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Not rape. He simply smacked the lady doctor in the face with his balls back at Tenn lol.

I never cared for Peyton, Hope Brady breaks all his records!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not rape. He simply smacked the lady doctor in the face with his balls back at Tenn lol.

Brady is a pansy and his record will always be tarnished for cheating...him and Payton not even in the same universe as far as players on and off the field

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Sorry Biz, but at least Manning is not a cheater like Brady. Anytime I see Brady play, keep hoping someone will crush him into the turf.

• Like 4

I heard about that incident at Tennessee....I guess he was messing around in the training room like most college athletes do. I think his ex-buddy a cross country runner blew up the story I am guessing looking for money or fame. Thats the iOS and downs of being a famous athlete.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Brady is a pansy and his record will always be tarnished for cheating...him and Payton not even in the same universe as far as players on and off the field

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sorry Biz, but at least Manning is not a cheater like Brady. Anytime I see Brady play, keep hoping someone will crush him into the turf.

I think Brady is significantly better than Peyton.

What about Peytons forehead? HGH? Why did he break down with injuries?

Whether you like him or not, Brady is the greatest QB all time, no further discussions needed. Especially considering he has several more years to go.

Let's not forget Peytons pathetic run of playoff let downs.

As a diehard Chiefs fan, I'm glad my final memory of Peyton is from the last game he played the Chiefs:

"He finished the day with just 35 yards on 5-of-20 passing, zero touchdowns, four interceptions, two sacks and an almost unheard-of zero passer rating before being benched late in the third quarter in favor of longtime backup Brock Osweiler."

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Whether you like him or not, Brady is the greatest QB all time, no further discussions needed. Especially considering he has several more years to go.

As a diehard Chiefs fan, I'm glad my final memory of Peyton is from the last game he played the Chiefs:

"He finished the day with just 35 yards on 5-of-20 passing, zero touchdowns, four interceptions, two sacks and an almost unheard-of zero passer rating before being benched late in the third quarter in favor of longtime backup Brock Osweiler."

1 minus out of a whole list of pluses kinda wipes out that thinking. When its all said and done the numbers will tell the stories.

Bah!

You could plug 1/4 of the quarterbacks in the league on to the patriots team and have a great record.. Look at Matt Castle's year when Brady was out.. Except for this past year and maybe the previous you couldn't say that about Peyton's teams..

IMHO..;)

Bah!

You could plug 1/4 of the quarterbacks in the league on to the patriots team and have a great record.. Look at Matt Castle's year when Brady was out.. Except for this past year and maybe the previous you couldn't say that about Peyton's teams..

IMHO..;)

I disagree 100% and strongly believe Peyton had better offensive weapons throughout his career. Better wrs better rbs

I disagree 100% and strongly believe Peyton had better offensive weapons throughout his career. Better wrs better rbs

I personally do agree Brady is a notch above Peyton but it's so close that I can pretty much go either way.  Peyton did have a lot more weapons but Brady always played behind a just as good offensive line if not better than Peyton and until Peyton got to Denver, the Patriots always had a better defense.  As previously mentioned, when Brady was hurt, the Patriots went 11-5 without him.  When Peyton was hurt, the Colts went 2-14

• Like 1

Brady is a cry baby. Have to put an asterick next to his name along with his cheating coach.

Nobody cries as much as Peyton used to when he averaged 20InTs for 6 straight seasons. Always flailing his arms in the blaming HOF receivers Harrison and Wayne

• Like 1

Anyone else think this was a Bronco's (Elway) retirement option given to him? Retire on top OR continue to play for less money and be a back-up QB. To quote Kenny Rogers: "You've got to know when to hold 'em, Know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away..."

Feel sorry for poor Peyton, will have to survive on only his ~$12M/yr advertising & sponsorships. Suppose the income from his 21 Papa John's pizza stores will help some!??! Poor boy...