Bullet Board

airedale

Gave my reloading room a makeover to have some sort of order where I know things are. Cleaned one drawer that had all of my master shells that I used to set my seating dies and decided to try out a bullet board to store them on along with some other shells that I had at one time or another.

I kind of like this thing, it worked out pretty well, got a lot of extra spaces, I guess I need to buy some more guns.

004_zpsa9bs7zkg.jpg

Starting at the top from left to right.          Second Row                    Third Row

17 HMR                                                    30/30                                32 ACP

22LR                                                         30/06                                9 MM

22 Mag                                                      338 Win Mag                   357 Mag

22 Hornet                                                  35 Rem                           44 Mag

223 Rem                                                   45/70

222 Rem Mag                                           458 Win Mag                   410

22/250                                                       7.62/39 Russian              28 GA

220 Swift                                                                                           20 GA

243 Win                                                                                             12 GA

6mm Rem

25/06

284 Win

280 Rem

7mm Rem Mag

Edited by airedale
  • Like 6

VERY nice, Airedale....I have a half a**ed collection ( actually an accumulation)  of different cartridges and shells that I have kept through the years...They sat in an unorganized  mess on a shelf for years..This winter I re-organized my gun room  and the cartridge collection currently in a BOX in the garage.. I would be interested in  displaying them in a board or case such as yours..

I have a few interesting items that you don't see everyday, such as 25-20, 32-20, 38-40 , .22 WRF, 25-36 Marlin, .303 Savage, 38-55 and others, as well as some vintage shotgun shells, some with the patent # still printed on them.

Hey Pygmy, if you have a cartridge collection this thing works pretty good and does display them nice, kind of a pain to set up but not too bad. I picked it up on Amazon. It is called the MTM Cartridge Display Board.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1

I picked up a box of old ammo at garage sale a few years back. 44 Russian and a bunch of other old stuff that I can't recall right now.

If anyone of you want one for your collection , pm a address and I'll send you one of each .

I know I have a bunch of nib old .22 as well.

I also have 25-20 , both old and new, my Dads Marlin 25-20 has a 3 number ser. Number ....its from the late 1800's. I have a box of ammo he bought way back when .

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 1

airedale, on 11 Mar 2016 - 7:33 PM, said:

Hey Pygmy, if you have a cartridge collection this thing works pretty good and does display them nice, kind of a pain to set up but not too bad. I picked it up on Amazon. It is called the MTM Cartridge Display Board.

Al

Thanks for the info, Al !  I will definitely check it out.

Hey Core, nothing more impressive than the 50 BMG I will be going to the Syracuse gun show in a few weeks I might look a  50 BMG  cartridge up when there.

Al

Beikirch is selling 10 round boxes for $60 :) If they sold them in singles I would have bought one just for the heck of it.  I also saw a $4k 50 BMG rifle at Gander Mountain a couple of weeks ago. You need some serious hobby budget for that kind of a purchase.

• 1 month later...