Haha

Paula

It has nothing to do with hunting. I just thought it didn't

matter where it went.

Wow, wait for the thread police to get a hold of THAT statement.  :)

They damn near ran 'Ol Mike Rossi out of this place a couple weeks ago for starting a thread in the "wrong" place.  You're a brave lady!

;)

• Like 2

Wow, wait for the thread police to get a hold of THAT statement. :)

They damn near ran 'Ol Mike Rossi out of this place a couple weeks ago for starting a thread in the "wrong" place. You're a brave lady!

;)

I learned my lesson about posting in the wrong areas lol

Geechee born and Geechee bred

Not only was there little or any marriage in that show, but there was also little or no mention of Church or Christianity. I find that odd for that era, when they say there was a larger percentage of Christians in the US than there is today (77%). Maybe "they" are wrong and the increasing popularity of shows with a strong Christian message (e.g Duck Dynasty) suggests that we have turned a corner and are headed in the right direction rather than the wrong one. I see now why you posted this in the Cross-bow forum, especially right after Easter. I never had much use for Mayberry and am glad it is finished. Give me the Waltons or Little House when it comes to old reruns. The episodes where John Ritter and Johnny Cash played the Preachers were classics. The family is where it is at, and marriage should be between a man and woman.

You guys would love Iceland then. Marriage is slowly becoming a thing of the past there. Women are completely empowered and independent and child raising is some what communal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk