Shadow boxer...

wooly

Ha that must be the robbing who finally left my driveway. I had the same thing happen

I watched him doing this for a half hour this morning. He was here a few days ago doing the same thing.

At first I thought he was picking bugs off of it.

Later on today he came back and was bouncing off the bumper for another hour,lol

What a bird brain...

• Like 1

Reminds me of  song from the J Giels Band......................Freeze Frame!

Man you stopped that little bugger COLD!!  On Monday we started a big window job at a ladies house in East Amherst.  She said she had some darned bird pecking at her front doors.  They had polished brass toe kicks on each door.  The guys taped some cardboard to the painted doors to ward off the little pecker head.

Nobody saw the bird in action but NOW we know who done it.  :)

• Like 1

I watched him doing this for a half hour this morning. He was here a few days ago doing the same thing.

At first I thought he was picking bugs off of it.

Later on today he came back and was bouncing off the bumper for another hour,lol

What a bird brain...

Mine did it multiple days, he or she was there long enough I had a pile of bird crap on the driveway. Last yr one would sit on my wifes side miror every day looking at its self while crapping down the door.

• Like 1

Mine did it multiple days, he or she was there long enough I had a pile of bird crap on the driveway. Last yr one would sit on my wifes side miror every day looking at its self while crapping down the door.

You should be happy she didn't park under a few of the gobbler roosts I've found so far this year.

Those falling white "J's" would have left dents in the hood!

I just thought this was comical to watch as it went on for so long.

I didn't know if it would translate in the pics or not, so I didn't put much effort into making them perfect.

It was one of those encounters where if he comes back to do it again, I'll make some adjustments and look for that one angle that give me that one real WOWZER shot!

• Like 1

Reminds me of song from the J Giels Band......................Freeze Frame!

Man you stopped that little bugger COLD!! On Monday we started a big window job at a ladies house in East Amherst. She said she had some darned bird pecking at her front doors. They had polished brass toe kicks on each door. The guys taped some cardboard to the painted doors to ward off the little pecker head.

Nobody saw the bird in action but NOW we know who done it. :)

I stopped at the customers house yesterday and showed these pics to the lady; she LOVED them!!

• Like 1

I stopped at the customers house yesterday and showed these pics to the lady; she LOVED them!!

That's cool Larry!

Some days I feel a little goofy posting non "hunting related" critter pics in this section.

Your reply is exactly why I don't hesitate to post them though!

Most hunters and non-hunters alike can appreciate crazy critter behavior for what it is, while setting aside their differnces for a moment.

Not that anyone here wants to shoot a robin, but I wouldn't put it past some of you,lol

• Like 1