Why all the craziness

Bowguy 1

What's the difference if I gave him a doe tag instead and filled my own bow tag? Still the same amount of meat in the freezer and number of Deer harvested.

It's a dirt ball move to be a poacher. You're father should be ashamed too but I guess that's how he raised you. Taking deer illegally is poaching n you can slice it anyway you see it in your screwed up mind
  • Like 2

I take offense to that. Hunting is my life and my livelihood. It's not the weapon you use to kill with its how you hunt. I can sit there with a rifle and choose not to take the shot until their within range of a bow. I can choose to make all the same movements and hunt the same way just with a different weapon. The reason I don't bow hunt is that I don't need to. My father fills my bow tag and I spend bow season running coons and turkey hunting. I stopped bow hunting when I went in the service. I got out and my equipment had gone bad in storage. It still sits downstairs. I made the decision not to replace it. If they opened bow season up to gun I would just fill my tags sooner but I would still turkey hunt instead of deer hunt. I'm out in the woods five nights a week. What I've been trying to get across is it's not the weapon that matters it's how you hunt. I'd have no problem if they changed bow season to pay more to hunt season and put regulations in place to limit the styles of hunting allowed, but opened up the weapons of choice. That was what the OP was about.

You know I normally don't argue on here but you are truly a moron a scum bag and a poacher... First off it doesn't matter your father filling your bow tag is illegal and poaching. You still are missing the point having gun fire in the woods durring bow season makes a already more difficult method even that much more difficult... They were set up as different seasons for a reason... Why don't you provided your name and address so I can give it to the DEC and you can have all these dumb ass discussions with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

It's a dirt ball move to be a poacher. You're father should be ashamed too but I guess that's how he raised you. Taking deer illegally is poaching n you can slice it anyway you see it in your screwed up mind

I'm no poacher. If I was going to poach my freezer would be always full and there wouldn't be a Coon or Deer left. Thanks but I was trying to have a nice discussion. Throw insults and I'm out. Happy hunting.

I'm no poacher. If I was going to poach my freezer would be always full and there wouldn't be a Coon or Deer left. Thanks but I was trying to have a nice discussion. Throw insults and I'm out. Happy hunting.

. What a pu$$y gets call out for breaking the law acts offended and runs away what his tail between his legs..... 100% not a hunter..... Not even a man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Bro you're too dumb to do stuff legally, that's evident from your posts. You certainly are poaching n bragging about being able to shoot some extra makes you a real man. Fronting ain't cutting it. Lots of guys on here can do the same passing deer n they don't say so in a bragging way.

Like i said I'll just remember where the bloodlines run

As far as bow and gun in the same woods at the same time that would be harder, but I do get relaxed deer under my stands in gun season .

Two friends hunt a horse farm near me , the owners don't allow guns anytime, they do really well with their bows in gun season, sorounded by neighbors all gun hunting .

they do really well with their bows in gun season, sorounded by neighbors all gun hunting .

Larry you do understand the point of my showing this quote right?...For all others...the phrase "surrounded by" surrounded(not because of spelling)...not along side of ,walking past, doing drives, ect,ect.....

• 1 month later...

Crazy is calling yourself a conservationist while illegally poaching deer. 

Your dad is allowed a certain amount of deer tags by law, you disregard that law because it fits you and your dads perspective of what is ok.  You are taking more game by allowing your father to harvest deer with the tags YOU are suppose to use and justify it by saying you are a conservationist and do not shoot everything otherwise you would decimate the population.

You buy tags for your dad so he can shoot more deer because you stopped bow hunting, that makes you and your dad unethical law braking hunters who do not care and will post it on the internet for all to see.

That is CRAZY!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NFA-ADK said:

Crazy is calling yourself a conservationist while illegally poaching deer. 

Your dad is allowed a certain amount of deer tags by law, you disregard that law because it fits you and your dads perspective of what is ok.  You are taking more game by allowing your father to harvest deer with the tags YOU are suppose to use and justify it by saying you are a conservationist and do not shoot everything otherwise you would decimate the population.

You buy tags for your dad so he can shoot more deer because you stopped bow hunting, that makes you and your dad unethical law braking hunters who do not care and will post it on the internet for all to see.

That is CRAZY!

If each purchased tag allows its holder the opportunity to harvest a deer what difference does it make who actually pulls the trigger? As long as the person harvesting the deer holds a valid license what is the problem with using the unused tag of another? Like Boyguy 1 we too have pooled unused tags and shared them amongst our hunting group.   

2 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

If each purchased tag allows its holder the opportunity to harvest a deer what difference does it make who actually pulls the trigger? As long as the person harvesting the deer holds a valid license what is the problem with using the unused tag of another? Like Boyguy 1 we too have pooled unused tags and shared them amongst our hunting group.   

Why am I not surprised?

• Like 3

You have some kind of logic there Uptown...I could see you shooting a cheating spouse and their lover...going to court and saying..... Hey! I bought a license and said vows of "till death do us part"  So I just fulfilled my vows...then helped out her lovers wife ...by fulfilling hers too..Whats problem????:rolleyes::dontknow:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, growalot said:

You have some kind of logic there Uptown...I could see you shooting a cheating spouse and their lover...going to court and saying..... Hey! I bought a license and said vows of "till death do us part"  So I just fulfilled my vows...then helped out her lovers wife ...by fulfilling hers too..Whats problem????:rolleyes::dontknow:

Of course we are talking about two completely different things, especially since the whole purpose of buying a hunting license is to hopefully shoot the game you are hunting for. 

4 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Of course we are talking about two completely different things, especially since the whole purpose of buying a hunting license is to hopefully shoot the game you are hunting for. 

The problem is the last part of your sentence. The person who owns the tag is missing when YOU fill another persons tags.  But sure why not, get your wife, daughter and 3 cousins that do not hunt to get tags so you can shoot 5 bucks and 10 doe. 

Like to hear your explanation when the DEC finds out why you have someone's tags when you are hunting.  (Well you gave them out to me, right?  No sir we gave them to your wife and family, not you.)  Lets all go get 10 tags so we never have to stop hunting and can decimate any area we want and get 5 bucks a year.  Must be another conservationist, arg.:stop::bad:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

It's illegal and unethical .........

• Like 3

19 hours ago, NFA-ADK said:

Like to hear your explanation when the DEC finds out why you have someone's tags when you are hunting.  

Simple solution...when we hunted as a group and pooled such tags  we were all together when any deer was taken from the woods so if ever questioned, and we never were, the legal owner of any used tag was present to say, if questioned, that they indeed harvested such deer. 

2 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Simple solution...when we hunted as a group and pooled such tags  we were all together when any deer was taken from the woods so if ever questioned, and we never were, the legal owner of any used tag was present to say, if questioned, that they indeed harvested such deer. 

Must be a Bronx thing . :negative:

2 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

:rolleyes: Poaching is poaching. Wouldn't expect anything more from a Hillary supporter.

• Like 2

On 8/23/2016 at 1:43 PM, Uptown Redneck said:

I assume you understand the thought process behind NY limiting the amount of DMPs you can receive? Hint: there is a pizza party and only enough food for everyone to get their fill, except fat louie sucks down three entire pies by himself. Now a few people go hungry.

NY specifically limits the number of DMPs you can use to effectively give more DMPs and odds to those who are not deer-hunting ninjas. http://www.dec.ny.gov/outdoor/10000.html

This is a troll thread. The OP came into a crossbow forum trolling for a fight. 

On other sites this thread would be trashed.

Let me check my list, compound bow, mechanical trigger release, range finder, mechanical broad heads, fiber optic sight, carbon arrows, sent loc clothing, climbing stand, sent control, doe in heat lure, bino's, gore tec, camo, tree ladder, ground blind with swivel chair, and of course electric socks.

All ready for my primitive hunt. 

• Like 1

On August 23, 2016 at 1:43 PM, Uptown Redneck said:

Try telling it in court. It's illegal. invite a co to come w you?

15 hours ago, Bowguy 1 said:

Mike103 you're an ass. That was not my point. My point was explained clearly. Do what you want n if I don't agree it's my right as it is yours. That's was the reason for post as soon as someone disagrees they're automaticslly a trouble maker. Ridiculous

No I'm not a ass. I am a moderator on several gun sites. You are a troll.

A troll is a person who makes a post to start a fight. You went to a crossbow forum and picked a fight. If you did this on most other sites you would be warned and if you continued you would get a time out or maybe even banned. The fact that you called me a ass makes my point. You are not a nice person and you demonstrated it quite clearly in this thread.

This site loses credibility by not reigning in people like you.

Have a good day .

Well I don't give two hoots who you are or what you do. Gotta be an ass when you assume. You have zero idea as to my intent n obviously arent swift enough to read so if you need to translate this/- I was making the point not to assume as you are the world is wrong if they don't agree w you. I stated to fight for what you believe in, that's your right but it's others right to object. If you can't inderstand that or still wish to disagree I think you're the troll looking to fight. It was never my intent n you certainly can't know more about me than I do. 

22 hours ago, mike103 said:

No I'm not a ass. I am a moderator on several gun sites. You are a troll.

A troll is a person who makes a post to start a fight. You went to a crossbow forum and picked a fight. If you did this on most other sites you would be warned and if you continued you would get a time out or maybe even banned. The fact that you called me a ass makes my point. You are not a nice person and you demonstrated it quite clearly in this thread.

This site loses credibility by not reigning in people like you.

Mike -- If you want censorship , go to the AT site and a few others where if you look at someone cross eyed or disagree with a Mod or Admin you are out the door . 

Bowguy has 510 posts and you have 26 and you want Bowguy given a time out or banned . I don't agree with a lot of topics and many posts on here but we aren't going to ban everyone we disagree with . If a topic gets out of hand , it gets locked .