Hello all!

Iluvracks1359

Hi friends!

I have been hunting since I was 16 years old and im now 30 (ugh I hate reminding myself of that :blink: ) I grew up in, and still live and hunt in Montgomery county in upstate New York. I've only tagged a few doe and a couple spike horns in my time in the woods, but only became a really serious hunter in the past few years.  I'm joining these forums in hopes that I can turn to some knowledgable hunters on here to finally get the edge to bag a mounter, and eventually share my harvests with you all.  I started pre season scouting so far, picked out a new spot for my tree stand and have two bucks in velvet scoping the area out.  I'm hopeful at best, but if any of you could share any techniques with me to ensure these bucks stick around for early season bow and through the rut, that would be most helpful!!

Nice to meet you all and thanks for letting me into the community!

Nice to have you join us! You picked a great place for deer hunting info! As there are a good number of outstanding hunters who frequent this site. The best part is, they are always willing to give knowledgeable advice, information, tips, and encouragement. So just pull up a seat and join right in anytime!