Trump's base of support

I drive truck for a living and cover a lot of ground here in central NY and also have a camp near Old Forge that we stay at on the weekends.I have seen a total of 2 Hillary signs and I lost track of how many Trumps signs I've seen, and some people took the time and trouble to make home made ones.

Trump doesn't want to keep holding this country down in the sticky, slimy, goo that we have had to deal with for the past almost 8 years. Yeah, he's a bit of a hot head. So what? Aren't we all at times? Nice to see someone with actual emotion running, not another cookie cutter straight off the assembly line tool that breaks. 

3 hours ago, Rattler said:

It's good though, that the small town folks will still be alive if Hillary wins and allows IRAN to nuke all the major population areas.

You can't be serious! If they nuke NYC do you think we are safe anywhere in NY, MA, CT, PA ( etc ) from the fallout? 

• Like 1

While that may be true, last I read was the wake from the blast alone could travel on the ground for a good distance. But, I am not going into semantics on this one. Simply because that would be the end of civilization. I said before, they push a button, we push a button, another pushes a button, on and on, and that's it. No glory and no winner. War is about bragging rights. No one will win a nuclear holocaust. 

Neither Clinton nor Trump will 'go nuclear'. The difference is that Trump is trying to prevent that scenario from happening by others through strength of leadership. Clinton is trying to prevent it through appeasement to the others. And she's trying to increase her personal wealth in the process.

• Like 2

Small town folks have been carrying the weight of this country on their shoulders for a long time. They are who makes up our military and they are the bread and butter of what America is supposed to be. The liberals of this country in the big cities are those that are destroying it. I'm sure if you studied it. That map would look the same for the areas of America that have contributed the most to our national debt. Americans that support Trump are sick of carrying the dead beats around. The only time a liberal dead beat will stand on their own is to vote for another liberal dead beat.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

If we get nuked, that's good for nobody.  Why would you say its good?

I said it's good the small town folks will not be killed, due to the political stupidity of the voters in major metropolitan centers that caused a nuclear strike against the US by supporting Hillary.  The metro's support the people that are the biggest threat to our lives.  Why should middle Americans be the ones to pay the price for the idiotic portion of the electorate?  It's bad enough the small town folks will have to struggle to survive the disaster Hillary will cause.  

Another good thing though is, the small town folks will be smart enough to fix the country without setting it up to make the same mistake again in the future.

It's almost as if the story of Sodom and Gamorrah is about to repeat itself, because human beings didn't get the point the first time.

2 hours ago, Rattler said:

It's almost as if the story of Sodom and Gamorrah is about to repeat itself, because human beings didn't get the point the first time.

History always repeats itself because until/unless we kill ourselves or evolve, we are not more capable over time. We surround ourselves with better technology and historians keep in mind the lessons of old, but most people know nothing and don't care about anything other than the carrot hanging in front of their face. The massive majority of any given populace has very little intellectual curiosity. Think of all the people you know. How many regularly get into new things such as new hobbies or read a lot of non-fiction books or basically expand their mind and experiences in some meaningful way? Most of these people would fail a grade six history test, yet they go to the ballot box and proudly check off a box so that their blessedly ignorant view of the world can be slightly projected onto everybody else through their choice of government. 

• Like 1