Boycott Starbucks !!!

the blur

That's the illogical thought process of the conservative mindset found here. When they disagree with someone, and that someone is ANYONE who doesn't share their twisted vision of the world, they immediately seek to "run them out of town" 

That really is only part of it. As a true republican my self the issues are much greater than that. First off the majority of their voting base has no business voting for them... They pander to poor religious white trash and somehow get their vote. If the Republican Party got back to its roots of small government and the real financial issues they would be better off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

I choose not to spend money at company's that do not have similar views as I do. I would never tell anyone "other than my daughter" not to do something.

We live in he greatest country in the world and have freedoms and choices. I don't shop at Target because they don't want me to have personal protection. I do t shop at dicks because they don't sell ar15's etc etc. I won't wear under armor because they buckle under liberal pressures.

I don't think I have ever had a Starbucks product and I won't ever after reading this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the sounds of it you might soon be making your own products at home.

Being the sale of AR type rifles has been outlawed by the state I guess that means shopping at any sporting goods store is out of the question.

11 hours ago, ....rob said:

If you boycotted every company we don't agree with policies on, you would not put gas in your vehicle, you would not buy clothes, you would not eat out very often, and not have any furniture in your house. Those are just a few. 

I'd be naked, walking, hungry  and drinking a beer. Thank goodness you didn't mention beer^_^

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Uptown Redneck said:

That's the illogical thought process of the conservative mindset found here. When they disagree with someone, and that someone is ANYONE who doesn't share their twisted vision of the world, they immediately seek to "run them out of town" 

When Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty expressed his opinion that he did not find a man's butt appealing when asked about homosexual sex and did not believe in it what did the liberals, press and media do?

A firestorm was brewed,  Cancel Duck Dynasty, Throw him off the air, Boycott the TV show, Boycott Duck Commander products and anyone that sold them just to name a few!!

Al

Edited by airedale

8 hours ago, airedale said:

When Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty expressed his opinion that he did not find a man's butt appealing when asked about homosexual sex and did not believe in it what did the liberals, press and media do?

A firestorm was brewed,  Cancel Duck Dynasty, Throw him off the air, Boycott the TV show, Boycott Duck Commander products and anyone that sold them just to name a few!!

Al

You are correct.

And yes they should have cancelled those inbreed, bearded fools, not so much because of his comments but because of the pure stupidity of the show. And after the outrage his comments caused the show's ratings crashed. Too bad the same can't be said for customer turnout at Star Bucks. Once again it looks like conservatives are on the losing end of another battle

On Friday, September 09, 2016 at 6:48 PM, landtracdeerhunter said:

And some here are quick to pass judgement. 

I like Dunkin Donuts in Starbucks equally

It all depends where I'm at aND Which one  is closer as far as there CEO goes who listens to him unless he is talking about cappuccinos  . 

On 9/10/2016 at 10:11 AM, Uptown Redneck said:

From the sounds of it you might soon be making your own products at home.

Being the sale of AR type rifles has been outlawed by the state I guess that means shopping at any sporting goods store is out of the question.

When did this take place? You can still buy sporting rifles in the AR format. Unless you have a link directly to some place that states this as a fact, shut up with your lies and nonsense.