Your handle/Screen name

Pygmy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO.. I honestly thought you were asian or something :D

With a teenager in the house I get to see all those movies....I knew what it was....LOL. Kinda sad a guy has to fly under tha radar like he is because of what he does.

I got a good laugh out of this because I actually am Asian.  Don't worry, it's all good.  I am not offended.  =)

I work for a religious institution that probably frowns on hunting and has a fairly keen PR department so I had to come up with a completely new name since I did not want anything traced back to me.

I picked Toruk Makto from the movie Avatar.  It was the title given to those who were able to tame the big flying monster in the movie.

Just curious.....why do you think a religious organization would be anti--hunting??

But then, I suppose PYGMY  conjurs up a vision of  some little black fellow wearing a breechcloth, a bone in his nose and carrying a poison dart blowgun.... ??? .....

you're not? ???

No, actually I am not...

My father was an Armenian Dwarf and my mother......

DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOMMA..!!!...

I gave up the breechcloth and the bone in my nose because guys kept trying to HIT on me when I stopped at the expressway rest stops..

I look pretty normal now for an old, short ,fat white guy....

I carry my poison dart blowgun CONCEALED these days..

I work for a religious institution that probably frowns on hunting and has a fairly keen PR department so I had to come up with a completely new name since I did not want anything traced back to me.

I picked Toruk Makto from the movie Avatar.  It was the title given to those who were able to tame the big flying monster in the movie.

Just curious.....why do you think a religious organization would be anti--hunting??

Hunting for sport is specifically prohibited by the Torah.  Shooting coyotes would not be kosher.  I can make a case if I plan on selling the hide or state how I'm maintaining balance in the eco-system but it's such a fine line.  I don't want to be put in a position to have to defend for my job whether I'll win the argument or not.

Toruk....A man's got to do what a man's got to do...

Good luck balancing your livlihood with your passion/pastime..

Those people you work for/with don't need to know what you do in your leisure time, do they..??.. :D ...  None of thier business, as I see it...

Interesting screen name...Sounds like Eastern European...Ukranian...??... Romainian...??...Elbonian...??.. :D ...

have a sportsman 48 myself 28" modified that my dad gave me. the gun has deffinatly been used but it's good all around gun from pheasant and grouse to rabbits and squirrels plan to have it over my cocker plenty in the years to come. throws slugs in a 3.5 inch pattern. planning to use it till i fill a tag next deer season so..we  will have to wait and see

Years ago when the movie "The Hustler" came out in 1961 , Paul Neuman played the hustler Fast Eddie Felson . A couple of the guys started calleing me FAST EDDIE and it stuck . I have guys that I hadn't seen in 20 - 30 years still call me that .

Since I have gotten older and gaind weight , I was thing of dropping the "s" from my handle !